Revelation

He sat down in the principal's office. She was beaded with shame. Lizzy and her mother were next door.
Principal: So young lady are you saying you are a boy? But I don't see the problem, we are not transphobic.
Greg: I don't want to be Julia.
Lizzy: She argued with the boy.
"Now start again."
Greg: Don't...
Kate: Miss enough! You made me call you from work for this? Did you have a fight with your boyfriend so you want to have a sex change?
Dean: When your sister explained your situation we were delighted to mark you as Julia...
Greg: What?
Kate: Don't interrupt the adults!
Dean: She had initially told us some rubbish. Lizzy had told us that you were Julia and you were the minor, then however she revealed the truth to us and that precisely she had done it so that you could live fully as you wished.
The boy whitened. He could not speak.
"Do they know? They know the truth!"
Principal: Now young lady, how are you getting along with your classmates?
Greg: Well...
Principal: You have friends right?
Greg: Yes but I'm not a girl....
Principal: It doesn't matter what you look like physically if you feel like a girl inside.
"You're not understanding"
Greg: But I don't feel like a girl....
Dean: It's probably just a meltdown caused by the fight with her boyfriend.
Greg: I don't want to be female...
He burst into tears.
Kate: Oh my God Julia. - Hugged her daughter - Probably just because you don't want to suffer anymore because of a boy! Baby girl!
"It's not possible!"
She was no longer speaking, sobbing in despair.
Kate: Lizzy take your little sister home to recover. She probably just needs to be quiet.

She observed her friend; she had a worried expression. Lizzy had gone out.
Diana: Weren't you a little too impulsive maybe?
Greg: I'm sick of it! You have to help me become myself again please! No one believes me anymore when I say I'm Greg.
Diana: Why did you react that way?
Greg: Because I was fed up....
They heard the doorbell ring and to their amazement saw the boy enter.
Dan: Julia...
Greg: I... Hi...
Dan: I knew all along.
Greg blanched.
Diana: Interesting. - She start eating  a packet of chips.
Dan: Lizzy had told Amber, Holly and Emily from the beginning that you used to be Greg.
Diana: This is getting compelling. - Started eating the chips concentrating.
Dan: I knew who you were when I decided I wanted to love you.
She watched as the boy approached, placing his palms on her waistline.
Diana: I hope they do the rerun to see you again. - She drinking a bottle of orange soda.
Dan: I know who you are. - He approached -You are my girl Julia and I would never want you to become a man again so that I don't suffer anymore....
Greg: Just a minute...
Diana stepped in, pushing her friend. Greg finished forward and the kiss came. It was long and intense.
Diana: Oh God I love romantic scenes. - Then she realized her stomach ached.
Dan: So, - he flinched - I'll let you digest the revelation princess.
She watched him walk away.
Greg: But I... I mean...
Diana: Don't look at me wrong! You should have kissed him, he's practically perfect that boy!

The friend was behind him. Greg was advancing with Diana. He saw Amber in the park along with the other.
Emily: Yes Giulia we know you were Greg but I think you are here for something else.
Amber: Did you read my message?
Greg: Did you really hear Erik and Michael say those things?
He was furious.
Amber: Yes! Erik said, "Let's race to see who can get her into bed first."
Greg: What about Michael?
Amber: He said he's starting ahead because he already knows how "repressed gay" you are.
He was filled with wrath.
Diana: Let's go!
He felt himself being grabbed and dragged. The two were a short distance away in front of the fountain in the park.
Michael: Hey!
Greg: Now I'll show you what it's like to be a...
He tried to kick him but got off balance and fell to the ground. He saw Erik burst out laughing. Amber and Emily helped him up as the other left in anger.
Diana: Good thing you were his friend Michael! I see you were quick to abandon him and start treating her like she was yet another little girl....
The boy did not respond. Greg suddenly saw him serious.
Diana: As long as he was Greg I considered him a brother! He becomes a girl and suddenly he is a trophy for you to take to bed! Suck yourself!
Greg stared at his old friend.
Diana: Congratulations Michael! You have found an equal "brother" evidently!

To be continued....