15 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 12th, Tuesday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - July 12th, Tuesday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"Bubbyyyyy." I said as i left my room and entered his. "Hm?" He said opening his eyes, looking as if he was sleeping.

"I miss you." I said going to his bed and falling on top of him hugging his covered body. "Girl I'm right here." He mumbled.

I smacked my lips. "I mean like we ain't seen eachother like that in a long time for real." I whined.

"I miss you too sissy." He said, my heart warmed at the childhood nickname and I just laid halfway on top of him for a minute.

I thought about our old life when we lived with our mother still, when she treated us like her kids and not her friends. We used to take family photos every holiday and all that shit. I wonder what made her change up and argue with me like she hated me every second I breathed.

I sniffed and he shuffled, bringing his arms out of the cover.

"What you crying 'fa nunie?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "I miss mommy, bubby." I sniffed.

"Why?" He asked, which i don't blame.

"I see all those girls having a good relationship with their mother and I get so jealous dacian, why didn't my mother love me like that? My own birth giver?" I asked him, crying harder into his blanket.

He pushed me. "Sit up nunie." He said. I got up and he sat up as well, looking at me as I wiped my eyes.

"That lady aint nothing to us no more Nunie, stop crying she treated you like shit and you know 'et." He said.

Which was true so it made me start crying more, he smacked his lips pulling me into him.

"She's my mommy though bubby." I muffled into his chest, he just rubbed my back. "I know, she my momma too; we can't force her to treat us good, that's why we got nanny." He said.