CHAPTER 8 - HOSHINO AI - PREQUEL

Hogashin Ryusei: Please prepare your mind before watching this chapter...

Mori: What are you guys talking about?

Ruby: Oh Mori, you sit here :3

Mori: So what are you guys discussing in secret ?

Ruby: Ah, we were wondering who our dad is ?

Mori: Ah about that...

Ai: (God, it's tough..)

Aqua: I also wondered about this for a long time

Mori: Ahahah...

Ruby: Hmm....Or is Mori our father that we've been hiding for years ?

Mori: Ehhhh !?

Aqua: Are you stupid, do you look back and see what Mori and us have in common ?

Ruby; The father and son don't have to be genetic, maybe Mori was blonde before but later dyed it black ?

Aqua: Uhhhhh...It's worth thinking about...

Mori: Your reasoning mind is so rich, actually I don't even know who your father is and I never said I'd met him...

Aqua: Even you don't know ?

Mori: Um...Ai has a lot of secrets that only a few people know but I don't want to ask for fear of disturbing her

Ai: ........

I always wonder if it's the right thing to do when I have to keep secrets from the people I love the most...

Ruby: And Mori doesn't have a girlfriend ?

Mori: Ehhhhhhh !?

Aqua: Um...That's right...We don't understand anything about Mori either...

Ai: (That's the right question, Ruby !)

Mori: I....I still don't have...

I don't understand after hearing his answer I feel so much happier and lighter in my heart. It's like all the troubles have disappeared

Ruby: That's strange...You look so young and cool then handsome too. Even very kind and full of compassion ?

Aqua: There's no denying it... Especially the "Highway Hero" case was flourishing a few days ago, causing the theft situation to decrease significantly.

Mori: Ruby.....

Ruby: Ehehe... - (Cute head scratch)

Mori: Actually, I have a one-sided love that I plan to confess when Ai has succeeded in her career...

I was dumbfounded after hearing this... It turned out that he was in love with someone else... Maybe I didn't have a chance anymore.

I want to fall down and cry for my weakness but I can't because of that...I will support that person's feelings for Mori though...