Chapter 9

I looked up at him confused, we locked eyes for a moment and he then leaned closer. "You want me to cum mi amor?" He said his eyes on mine the whole time. I nodded my head yes. "Use your words love" he said in a seductive way. "Y-yes daddy, I wanna make you cum" I said whilst staring in his eyes trying my best to maintain eye contact. He smirked and then grabbed a handful of my hair pushing my head down so his cock was in my mouth once more, as he guided me I sucked on his cock the best I could. After a while he came in my mouth I looked up at him,giving him doe eyes, I then swallowed it. He let out a small groan and then smirked. "There you go darling, you did such a good job for me" he said before he kissed me gently. I smiled at him and then cuddled up next to him. He looked down at me. "We're spending the day together my love, here soon we'll go out to eat so I'd go get ready if I were you" he said with a smirk on his face. I nodded and then went to the room and tried to find an outfit. I found a white dress that fit my curves perfectly, it showed the pretty things about me like my boobs. I got dressed and then started to do my makeup, once I was done I went to the mirror to see how I looked, I then felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist,I leaned into the touch knowing it was Noah. He kissed my neck and then grabbed my ass. "You look beautiful my love" I smiled at the comment he had just made and turned around to see if he was ready, he gave me a quick nod and then we proceeded to the car. We stopped at a beautiful cafe, one where only rich fancy people went. I stared at the place in awe, Noah grabbed my hand and led me in there. We took our seats and were waiting for the waiter to come with our menu's. A little bit passed and suddenly the menus were placed in front of us by a nice lady. As we looked through the menu and were ready to order we waited for the waiter to come back to our table. "Hello, I will be your waiter today, my name is Jacob. Do you guys know what you'd like to order?" A deep voice said. That voice...it sounded so familiar,I didn't want to look up at him in case it was the person I thought it was. After a few seconds I looked up and I was right. It was him.