021) pina coladas

"  amber is the color of your energy " 

- amber , 311

astrid jumped onto her soft bed which she practically melted inside of. she loved her beach house room, she loved how it smelt like the ocean and sea shells. everyone was getting set in and putting their stuff away. 

their house was very close to the beach. all they had to was ride their bikes down a trail and then they were at the sandy beach. astrid got excited and pulled her bathing suit out of her bag. she quickly threw it on in the bathroom and tied her hair up, she let a few strands loose so it looked like a put together messy bun. she grabbed her towel and went over to where the triplets were staying. 

she slung the towel over her shoulders and leaned against the door frame. she laughed since the triplets were arguing about who gets what bed, and who sleeps by themselves. chris stopped arguing with matt and nick and looked over at astrid. once again, he was left speechless.

"guys quit arguing and put your bathing suits on! meet me in the garage." astrid threw up finger guns and smiled. she walked over to addisons room and told her the same thing. she rolled her eyes since she had to invite chase. 

she knocked on his door and he mumbled for her to come in. she walked in on him doing push ups, astrid almost bursted out laughing but kept herself composed. "so we're heading to the beach, if you wanna come" astrid nodded her head awkwardly.

chase stopped laughing and walked over towards astrid. he gave her a flirty smirk. "i'll be down in a second, pretty." chase winked. astrid didn't feel a single spark, not anything. she just laughed awkwardly and turned around to see an annoyed chris.