chapter 5

Next morning

Everyone is sitting on the breakfast table, Neil also comes there but seeing Avni not here he thinks something...

Last night he was standing outside her room knocking that he should at least apologize to her for his behavior but Avni doesn't open the door and a dejected Neil comes back from her room, thinking that at least now at breakfast table he will apologize to her.
But this time also she is not seen here which is a surprising thing for him because she is such a girl who serves everyone breakfast with her hand every day then where is she today...? Maybe because of him she doesn't want to come in front of him anymore...
And Somewhere he knew that today she will not be here and that is what happened.

There he was thinking all this while standing, but seeing him standing like this, bebe says

Bebe - tillu khadaa kyon hai, baith nashta kar

Neil hears this and looks at Shweta who is still looking at him angrily....she is also angry with him since last night, what should he do now ? he messed up everything, He sits next to Bebe but before he asks anything Bebe asks Shweta about Avni's absence.

Bebe - Shweta, avni putter aaj subah se nazar nahi aayi.. aur abhi nashte par bhi nahi aayi.. wo kahan hai

Shweta - bebe main uske room me gyi thi, usne bola use thoda headaches hai to wo apna nastha thodi der baad karegi

Bebe - usne dawa li ?

Shweta - ji usne kaha hai ki usne dawa le li hai

Neil hears this and if it is true that she has a headache means he is the cause of her pain, what has he done.. now how will he face her....Everything was going so well between both of them, Avni didn't much but used to share some of her things with him and he was happy with these little things, Now he knows that sooner or later things will not be the same between them and Avni will probably never talk to him in any way.

And further he doesn't think much but without eating a morsel, he gets up and goes straight out of the house to the garden... Shweta sees him leaving but does not stop him, bebe try but he ignores Bebe's words..

Bebe - ab ise kya ho gya ?

Shweta - mujhe nahi pta bebe ( she said and thinks something )

Bebe sees her

Neil comes to the garden and as he stands in the garden, he looks towards the balcony of Avni's room in some hope, and God fulfilled his hope.... He sees that she is standing there silently looking lost somewhere, After many months he is seeing her sad like this,
She is always sad from inside, but with great difficulty she was learning to smile, just for everyone's happiness, but he again gave her this sadness...

Till today, he kept trying to give her happiness from his side, but today because of himself, seeing her like this, he is not feeling good.

He knows the kind of girl Avni is, after knowing all this, she might not even see his face, he is looking at her intently in her balcony but Avni, feeling someone's sharp gaze on her, looks on the other side in the garden and there she is shocked to see Neil looking at her, and before that Neil looks at her and holds his ear and says sorry to her from a distance Avni immediately walks inside the room disappointing him once again.

Later

Neil goes to the police station because no matter how many issues are there in his life, but that work is most important for him, for any reason he cannot take a break from his duty.

The day passes by somehow.

Avni leaves her room after Neil goes out of the house and spends her day at home as usual, Bebe Shweta asks her to take rest as she told them that she is not feeling well but Avni says that She is fine now.