Training

It has been Six Years since Karna started training under Drona, and by now he has learnt many things under him.

Drona taught him advanced skills in Sword fighting, spear Wielding, Mace Wielding and the skill of Archery. He also learnt many Military Vyuh formations such as Garuda Vyuh, Matsa Vyuh etc.

He also learnt about Sonic Archery, also known as Shabd Bhedi Baan, which allows archers to fire arrows from just listening to the disturbance in the Anu (Molecules) of the air caused by friction.

Guru Drona also taught Karna the value of Meditation and Yoga, which can help Karna in managing his Yogic Power and activating his Kundalini Shakti.

When Karna first activated his Yogic Power, Guru Drona was shocked at the amount of raw cosmic energy Karna had in his Soul. The only other person he had seen such raw energy, was his Son Ashwatthama, who was the combined Ansh of Mahadev, Yama, Kama and Krodh. 

This convinced Dronacharya of Karna's divinity. If Karna was human, he wouldn't have such high level of Yogic Energy from the start. His theory was further confirmed, when Karna told him he was adopted by his parents.

Because of such a level of Yogic Power, Karna had much difficulties in managing it properly. He was like a boiling Volcano, which was going to erupt anytime. Because of this Drona forced Karna to do Yoga and Meditation daily to calm his mind of any negative thoughts.

By the time of his 15th Birthday, Karna had managed to somehow controlled his flow of Yogic Powers. And Dronacharya impressed by his dedication, finally decided to give him Celestial Weapons.

An Astra or a Celestial Weapon, is a Divine Weapon presided over by a specific God, which can be unlocked by chanting a specific spell. It can also be passed down by Guru to Shishya, but the power will always be lesser than the ones directly given by the Gods.

Drona gave him the knowledge of lower Celestial Weapons like Nagastra, Nagapasha, Shalia Astra, Jotyska Astra, Parvatstra, Agni Astra, Bhuma Astra, Manavastra, Indrajala Astra, Maghavan Astra, and Gandharva Astra.

Karna also learnt Two Modes of Archery from Drona. Prayoga Vidhi and Upsanhara Vidhi.

Prayoga Vidhi. This allows the Archer to enhance his Weapon with his Yogic Power or invoke Celestial Weapons in the weapon. This technique is the most common of all and any Warrior above Arda-Rathi rank knows about this Vidhi.

Upsanhara Vidhi. This Technique allows Warriors to recall back the Celestial Weapon. This Vidhi is very hard to muster as every Celestial Weapons have different types of recalling techniques.

There are also three other Vidhis which Karna hasn't learned yet. The Avarti Vidhi, Prayashachitya Vidhi and Pratighat Vidhi.

Avarti Vidhi. This technique allows an Archer (or any Warrior) to use his Yogic Power to create a protective Shield/Forcefield around yourself or your allies. This technique is something Karna hasn't learned yet.

Prayashachitya Vidhi. This technique allows Warrior to revive someone from the dead, who was killed by him. This Vidhi is something that not even Guru Drona knows.

And last is the Pratighat Vidhi. This allows Warrior to use the cosmic energy of opponent's Celestial Weapons and counteract him with this. And just like, Prayashachitya Vidhi, Guru Drona doesn't know about this technique.

Karna, however, vowed that he will learn all the remaining three Vidhis in the future.

He had also become good friends with Ashwatthama. Karna helped him with his training (which had started when Ashwatthama became 8 Years Old) when Guru Drona had to visit a nearby village. Their friendship could be called brotherhood with how close they were. Both Guru Drona and Kripi were also happy to see the friendship.