stuff i scrapped

Chapter 1
Ice was walking towards the volleyball gymnasium before Kk stoped her. "Where you going?" she asked. "Where does it look like i'm going" she says pointing at the gym doors. Kk rolls her eyes, "Well im coming too" she says inviting herself to tag along. The game was currently in its second set.

Y/n pov

"All i can think about right now is a 10Lb bag of seafood boil" Angelique sighs making me laugh. "You're just big as hell cs we're only on the second set" Taytem mumbles. "Be glad she finna serve that ball cause i was bout to tell you something about yourself" Angie says making me and Taytem laugh.

Number 8 on Butler had one powerful serve, we'd first seen her serve during the first set and no one managed to receive it. The only reason we ended up getting a point was because her third serve landed pass the line. This time when she serves you can clearly see she's aiming for our libero, Karly. She wasn't able to receive any of the last few serves and i'm guessing number 8 picked up on it. Karly dives for the ball and successful gets it up in the air towards Taytem. "Y/n" Taytem yells my name as she sets the ball my way. I jump up spiking the ball straight past the middle blockers on the other team scoring our 13th point for this set.

"That was a nice set" i say giving Taytem a high five. "My set wasn't nothing, girl did you see how hard you spiked the ball" she says laughing. Everyone in the team rotates because now the ball is in our possession. I look out the corner of my eye and see my sister and one of her teammates sitting in the stands. I smile waving a little bit.

The game ended up with us winning 3 out of 5 sets. Me and all my teammates were so excited.
------
The rally continued to go on for a while, neither team was letting the ball touch the ground. "Y/n" Someone yells out as I see the ball coming towards my area on the court. I dive for the ball landing on my wrist wrong. I manage to get the ball back in the air but my wrist was in excruciating pain. Isabella looks at me sensing my discomfort. She asks if I was okay but I didn't have time to respond. The ball comes back across the net and Taytem sets it in my direction. I jump up spiking the ball straining my shoulder.

We managed to score making me breathe a sigh of relief. I call a time out walking over to coach. "I landed on my wrist wrong" I tell her. She takes my wrist looking at it. "It's swelling, let's hope it's not serious" she says. She looks at my face already knowing what I was thinking. "Ava switch out with Y/n" she says as the time out was almost over. "We'll ice this and let's just see how it goes from there" she says making me nod. I sit on the bench as coach calls a medic over.

Coach notifies the reffs of the injury and the game is temporarily paused until my wrist is wrapped. I could feel my lip quiver but who would I be to start crying in the middle of the gym. Maybe I am a cry baby, no I just knew I was going to be sitting out for the rest of the game and it's only the second set. I scored match point for the first set. "That's a great way to go out" I mumble under my breath as the medic finishes wrapping my wrist.

Coach wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Y/n you're gonna be okay" she says making me frown. "Yeah I guess" I say quite upset.

Chapter 4
Since i had nothing better to do, i pull out my laptop and decide the get caught up on lessons i've missed. I have Psych work that i still haven't finished which was due sometime tomorrow night. I also had something for Biomedical Health Science due this week.

After about an hour into doing my work i get a text from my sister.

Paige offered to come over here!? I was doing backflips. I get up from the couch to unlock the door so i didn't have to when she got here. I decide to doordash because i haven't eaten since late yesterday night.

Chapter 5
"Hey Brady" Someone calls out getting your attention. You turn around and see Paige. "Oh hey Paige" you smile. "Have you talked to Ice? No ones seen her all morning" she asks. You actually hadn't talked to your sister al day. "Ill can text her real quick" you say pulling out your phone.