𝟘𝟚

After meeting changbin.

Minho had accompanied him to the penthouse where the gang lives.

another thing minho had noticed in changbin is that he's very talkative.

he talked about how his boss is kind to the gang members and also talked about the protocol that the gang follows.

he talks about the security system
and the bodyguards.

Minho found it weird on why is changbin giving him a lot of information and details.

Minho: "why are you talking so much about your gang when I'm
not even a member."

Changbin smiled at him and tapped Minho on his shoulders from the side.

Changbin: "you might not be right now but I promise you that when you get to meet chan-hyung he'll definitely see something in you."

Minho:"yeah sure, and I said don't touch me"

Minho figured out that changbin was talking about his boss.

the way changbin use his tone to describe his boss it sounds like he was describing his older brother.

He found it kind of familiar to how Bangtan members were talking behind their boss's back.

Minho: "you know you talk a lot for something that has to be secretive."

changbin chuckled as he drove right into the gang territory, the gaurds opened the fancy black metal gates so the car can go in.

after 15 minutes of driving through a long road they finally arrived at the penthouse.

Just as changbin said, the bodyguards are all around the place where there is a CCTV system in every corner of the building.

changbin gives his key to the car keeper and invited Minho inside.

Just as they went in, a very big hall with a fancy massive chandelier with a set up of two stairs -with red carpet- and two doors at each side.

Minho:"it look like I'm in a fantasy castle"

Changbin laughed at his silly comment at the appearance of the door hall when Minho wasn't joking but tracing a fact.

both took the stairs on the left and went up to the second floor.

They reach a bigger room and it was the living room with modern couches around the place, vending machines and the size of the tv screen is most half of the width of the wall.

Minho spotted a guy with silver hair who was sitting on one of the couches playing games on his phone.

Changbin: hey you... I forgot to ask your name... Come follow me.

Minho did as he said and followed him but he had the urge to look back and want to see the sliver guy again just to find that he was looking back at him.

At first the silver guy stared at him with toxic eyes but in just a few seconds later he put his most sunshine smile and waved at him.

(Test: Guess the person who waved at lee know?)

Minho wave his hand at a low high with his lips twitched into a tiny grin.

Just before he knew, Minho got grabbed by changbin and was dragged all along the way to the boss's office.

╞═════════𖠁∘∘∘𖠁═════════╡

currently, minho was standing in front of the gang boss who was having his arms crossed while scratching his chin scanning him from top to the bottom.

Boss: "you were the one who stopped those guys by yourself and you rescued the girls and most important of all that you are an ex-bts gang member."

changbin: why don't we test him hyung, I think he got all the quality to join us.

the boss thought of it for a little and when he made up his mind, he asked Minho to accompany him to the training/shooting room.

Boss: my name is bangchan, nice to meet you...Uhhh...

Minho: lee minho.

Bangchan: in which year you're born?

Minho: 1998, the year of the tiger.

Bangchan: I'm a year older so I would like for our relationship to be formal.

Minho nodded, after then he learned he was older than changbin by months.

.

.

.

.

.

That day Minho was accepted as a member and also found himself a riVaL~