𝟙𝟛: The painting Mission

Many wealthy people attend this exhibition.

But all those who are present in the event don't know that this magnificent day will be a very memorable day that they won't forget about it even in their dreams.

*EXPLOSION*

getting out of that very messy place without looking behind...all the five of them were riding an old red fashioned convertible.

Happy that the mission was a success.

.

.

*flashback to where it begins*

.

.

after Changbin told them about the mission plan, they found it very simple but too hard to achieve because so many people were going to attend that exhibition tonight.

IN:"i understand the overall but... who's gonna have the upper hand and steal the painting?"

all three look at each other.

"I think Changbin is suitable for that job"

A fourth voice breaks into the meeting scaring all the three together.

Minho:"cheese...don't ever do that again"

the fourth person was hearing their plan from a far distance.

Changbin looked closely at the person and then his eyes widened.

Changbin:"it was you...from the party last night, the hacker that boss told us about"

The hacker let out a small "yaay" under his mouth then he took a sip from his cola.

IN:"isn't seungmin...your name?"

the other two looked at the hacker who nodded his head and sat beside Changbin.

Seungmin:"Minho will do the kidnapping, IN would be one of the guests, I will hack the security system while Changbin will do the job and steal the painting"

all of them accept their roles.

And then everyone was on his way to get ready for the mission.

.

.

.

.

.

Minho drives his black car in front of the. guy's vella to kidnap him so they can steal his identity for IN to go in disguise as the guest to the exhibition.

There were so many guards around the house but that's okay because we have here a guy who had a lot of fighting experience so he will be fine.

After Minho took after the outdoor guards that were very bad at fighting...he entered the villa and took the stairs to the upper floor.

he looked around the second floor till he came across a maid that he asked her where he could find the host and she answered him not knowing anything because it was her first day here.

There was a pool where the host is swimming and around that pool stood 4 buff bodyguards that Lee knows didn't want to take all of them one by one so instead he shot their legs so they won't be able to move.

the host looked at his bodyguards taken down one by one and when he was about to turn to whoever shot them he was already dragged out from the water when Minho tied up his hands and taped his mouth.

he then spoke to seungmin through the airpods that the kidnapping mission was a success.

When seungmin heard the news from Minho he hacked into the guest list and put IN's photo among other guests under the name park im-kang who was the name of our host.

Seungmin:"okay! Everything is good until now, don't mess up anything"

Later at evening, all four drove a van near the exhibition and Seungmin send both IN as park im-kang and Chanbin as a drinks server.

both went their ways and enter the building.

Upon entering that exhibition, IN got so bored following around looking at paintings because he knows nothing about art.

he decided to get separated from the guest on went on a tour to find the painting they were looking for until he bummed into someone.

"Ohh!!! Sorry are you ok-wait...didn't we met before...at Felix's birthday party"

IN looked at the person and recognized him as Hyunjin then he inform it to seungmin when others hurt him.

Changbin(through airpods):"don't do anything stupid IN, he's Felix's friend and Felix is our boss's younger brother so take him to some place and negotiate with him about the painting"

IN sighed and rolled his eyes as he hold into Hyunjin's elbow and dragged him into a place far from the guests.

IN:"first, what are you doing here?"

Hyunjin:"what do you mean what I'm doing here...I'm one of the special guest for this exhibition if you didn't know... I'm an artist"

IN:"to the point now, we are here to steal a fake paining under the name "à plus tard" so don't tell anyone-"

Hyunjin:"I can help you find it"