Chapter 21- " where is your mom? "

Hi guys how are you all hope you are safe!!!

My mom was not well so it got little late sorry/

Enjoy reading this chapter!!
***********************************

Author pov:

Maira just hanged her call and she opened the door, dhruv said it on the same time.

"Can I call you Mom? " he said.

Silence.........

Maira eyes widen when she processed what he said, how can he ask her like that he wants to call her mom.

She was thinking only one thing in her head that....

He has gone crazy!!

Nowadays generation if you call a young girl or women sister then she gets offend but he asked worse!

You imagine yourself, a boy whom you have spent sometime, he is a year younger and he ask you to be his mom!

He calls you mom!

Maira panicked and tried to cover up. "No,No! actually dhrisha he didn't -" maira was cut off by dhrisha.

"Why? " dhrisha asked.

"Huh" dhruv looked at her.

"Why you want to call me mom" she asked.

Dhruv kept his head down like he is resting.

"Well.... Seeing you caring for me and scolding just like my mom used to do it. " dhruv said with a smile.

"Where is your mom dhruv?"

Dhruv looked at her, he wanted to say you are my mom!

But he give a sad smile and the memories of future Came in his mind.

"She is in the hospital fighting with death."

Dhrisha gasped and looked at him " you...you should be with your mom in this time" she said.

"I can't the situation is like My mom divorced dad and they live separately. " he said and gulped the lump in his throat.

"dhruv choose your dad or I will make her life hell " a woman said.

"Financially Abhinay mehra is capable to handle dhruv mehra, Dhruv mehra choose Abhinay Mehra court gives the custody to Abhinay Prem Mehra."

"whenever I see you I feel like I meet my mom, you are just like her caring, kindhearted, always worried for me, I feel like she is with me." dhruv said.

Maira was listening she was shocked to hear that future dhrisha is fighting with death. She looked at dhrisha and then dhruv.

Dhrisha was thinking like he is really familiar, her mother is on bed, but his dad must have sent him here to study.

Dhrisha looks at dhruv, the one who makes everyone smile is suffering from inside.

Dhrisha closed her eyes took a deep breath and she held dhruv hand again in her hand. Dhruv was confused.

"Do you really feel that whenever I am with you, you feel you have your mom?" she said.

"Yes you give me a motherly feeling please don't mind it and let me call you mom, but if you think I am forcin-" Dhruv was cut off by dhrisha.

"OK "
"What" dhruv was confused.

Dhrisha carresed dhruv cheeks and said.
"you can call me mom"
"really?"
"yes but only in among three of us or when we are together not in public OK? " dhrisha said.

"OK, you are the best mom" dhruv said hugged her.

Dhrisha had a weird feeling that he is hugging her is like.....he was longing for mother hug.

Dhruv felt safe and warm, the same feeling when a mother hugs her child.

"Mom thank you so much" dhruv was happy.

Maira jaw dropped seeing him calling a young girl mom.

She never expected dhrisha to let him call mom.

"Now it's too much dhruv don't forget that you don't have to call me mom in public.

Dhruv backed and shakes his head in yes like a obedient child.

"Now I will just clear the bill, then we will go."

Maira and dhruv both nodded.

Dhrisha opened the door and stepped out to clear the bill.

She was searching money in her purse she was not looking where she was going.

THUD!!!

She bumped into someone.
"I am sorry " she said.
"Hey it's you!" the person said.

Dhrisha finally looked at the person.
"Abhi"
"Yes its me beautiful "

She felt her cheek heat up.
He came closer and whispered "won't you say anything "

She blushed and backed away. "I.. I mean what are you... You doing.. Here... Wh..why" she shuttered.

He backed away, shrugged and said. " Me... Well Kabir my friend got in an accident and I came here to visit him in the hospital. "

"How is he? "

"he is fine he just got broken his one hand" he scoffed and said.

"His one hand broken! And you think it's normal! " she gasped and said.

"it happens many times, he does bike racing so injuries are normal. "

"then why you should do a bike race when it's dangerous"

"for fun babe" he said and with a smile.

She blushed again!! ( author-she blushes too much don't you think)

He shrugged and asked "Anyways what are you doing here? "

"Oh my friend got hurt" she said

"which friend your partner what was her name.... Manya... Manisha.... samaira.?" he said keeping his finger under his chin.

"Maira. It was maira, and no she is fine but Dhruv was the one who got hurt."

Abhinay expression changed from curious to shock.

"That dhruv? "

"Huh"

"Who is friend....of yash and dakshit"

"yes... "

"you are close to him"

"well....he is maira best friend so we are friends now and also he is my best friend too" dhrisha said smiling.

He made a oh face and decided to ask like he does to any other girl like he does.

He held dhrisha wrist and dragged her with him, and she thought that this was a dream.

He stopped in the corridor and turned behind to look at her. He decided to ask her if she was hungry.

"Hey... dhrisha are you -" he was cut off by a voice.

"Dhrisha what took you so long...."

Dhruv came, behind him was maira,
"Hey Dhruv "
"Hi" he said with a fake smile.

Abhinay said with a smirk (author-he does smile sometimes but this is not his smile)

Dhruv looked at his hand and then at him he gave him a 'questioning look'

Maira was looking at him and then at Abhinay.

She was thinking that they both or should we say dhruv must not cause any chaos, because of his hate for his father.

She gulped and looked at dhrisha who was giving them a confusing look.
************************************
Hi guys hope you like the short chapter if you find any mistake just report me OK!!

Next update will be some days if possible I will upload it soon!!!

See you in next chapter!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗