𝟘𝟜

The sound of cameras shutters all around the hall taking pictures of one of the youngest artists who breaks the news this year.

His painting under the name "twilight galaxy" was successful and had deep meaning to it.

the painting consists of a moon drawn in the middle of a galaxy of stars, his right face was painted by black while the other one had an eye drawn on it that cries black tear and in that tear you can see other planets drowning on the waterfall of the tear.

the artist confesses that the meaning behind the painting is "the amount of hope humans put on the wishing stars but life is very cruel that can break those dreams like a black void eating up the galaxy"

He won the prize of the best artist of the year and his painting was put on the auction where the buyer is a foreigner from Germany that appreciates the magnificent art work.

that one artist's name was hwang hyunjin.

Everyone in the art industry will remember him as the youngest artist who hit a new score record.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin(angry): GOD DAMMIT! Another day with no rest... *throwing his coat on the floor* I hate being famous!!!

outside doors is your typical handsome charming artist who's famous.

But behind the curtains there was a regular man who only looked for peace without worrying about the media or work.

his phone rings after and picks it up where the caller was his manager telling him to join the “autumn artists hall event” but hyunjin refused to come saying he wants to work on a new painting when that was a lie just to escape the spotlight and stay home eating popcorn and watching Netflix.

There was a ring bell on his door that startled him wondering who would that be in this hour.

He turned on the outdoor camera to see his bestest yet closest friend waiting for him outside.

a smile was drawn on his face so he opened the doors for his friend to jump on him and give him a hug.

“AREN'T YOU THE BEST ARTIST OF THE YEAR!!”

hyunjin chuckled when hearing this sentence that he hated minutes ago from his friend that made him get shy.

“I brought us some drinks so we can celebrate your huge success”

the friend invited himself in and dragged hyunjin along with him till they reached the living room where he put the bag of drinks on the coffee table.

Hyunjin: “I'm glad you came, I was feeling a bit stressed”

The artist confesses to the other person to smile at him then sit beside him.

"I saw the news this morning and I called you but I couldn't reach you, hyung"

Hyunjin:“sorry I was so busy that I didn't check my phone today”

His friend nodded and then put his head on his shoulder.

“can I stay for the night?”

hyunjin sighed because he knows very well the reason behind his friend's request.

Hyunjin:“Felix, did you fight with chan-hyung again?”

Felix didn't reply and removed his head from hyunjin's shoulder to sit up and grab one of the alcohol cans from the bag to drink it.

Felix:“what the point of telling you again... He's always like this,, doing stuff without telling me”

Hyunjin: “maybe there are things he doesn't want you to know for your own safety. ”

Felix took another sip as he kept looking at the TV screen with a small grin then he turned his head towards hyunjin.

Felix: “wanna watch a movie?”

hyunjin:“don't change the subject, you do this every time”

Felix ignored him and turned on Netflix and started searching for a good movie they could watch together.

hyunjin sighed again at his friend's behavior and grabbed an alcohol can to drink it.

That night, both friends watched a movie and then went to sleep after.

the next morning Felix woke up and had breakfast with hyunjin and then drive back to the penthouse.

An hour later he reached the territory and stepped into the penthouse to find his brother waiting for him in the living room.

bangchan: “where have you been all night again?”

Felix let out an “ugh” sound then rolled his eyes to look at bangchan with frowny eyes.

Felix: I was at hyunjin's again because I have no other friends than him because of your job.

bangchan sighed then looked at his brother with a curious face.

bangchan: your birthday is coming up, I'll host you a party here and you can invite hyunjin, you said once that he knows about us.

Felix: so you can blackmail him to stay away from me because you're afraid he'll report you to the police!!!

Bangchan: that wasn't wha—

Felix: you know what? FINE!! But to let you know...hyunjin isn't like that.

after that Felix stepped out from the living room leaving bangchan there.