Figures

Shakur lifted the last box that contained his plates and walked into his newly built home setting it on the kitchen table and began packing them away.

His house had been in construction for the last three years and within the first year of building, he'd been jailed for manslaughter and possession of illegal firearm.

Made opp disappear, nigga, like a genie
Yo bitch givin' head, like a beanie

During his trial, he asked Nas to continue the construction of his house if so he'd be sentenced and Nas had fulfilled his task.

He'd been staying with his mother while his house was being constructed and once he was informed his house was ready, he ordered furniture and booked a hotel to stay in while he'd get his home ready to live in.

I'm spinnin' his block like a muthafucking fidget

He threw the empty box in the outside bin when he felt his phone vibrate in his jean pocket. He walked back into his house and checked who was calling him, it was Roman.

He answered the facetime, “What?”

“Yurr”, Roman answered back smiling

“Lemme see the house bitch!”, Roman shouted

Shakur shook his head at his friends, “Shut up, here ya' go”. He showed Roman the kitchen, the living room and his “man cave”, which was were he and his friends would chill, including Helen, Selena and Tierra.

“That shit fye', Nas did his thing”, Roman chuckled

Shakur nodded his head, “You ain't lie. I told his ass earlier”

"Well Helen coming over so I'mma catch you on the flipside", Roman ended the call

Shakur looked around and nodded his head, "This my crib". He said to himself in disbelief

I'm in New York and I'm countin' them figures

...If my boy throw tha opp, I'ma run that shit up(gang!)🧤

FOURTH CHAPTER!

Please excuse my mistakes