𝐢𝐯. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

(ɢɪғ ʜᴀs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʙʜ 🤭)

Seon-woo tilted her head, a small none to friendly smile on her face with her hands shoved deep into her pockets as Jae- myeong as his goons' startled eyes settled on her. Geon-woo and Woo-jin blocked either side of them, preventing them from escaping.

Seon-woo gave him a little mocking wave, grinning crookedly as the two goons on his side split, marching up to the boys before they crashed to the ground, one solid swing from each of them and it was lights out.

Seon-woo smiled sweetly as she grabbed Jae- myeong's vest, pushing him against the wall as his eyes widened in panic.

"Not so tough now are you" she said lowly as Geon-woo and Woo-jin joined her side.

"I'll tell you everything , so just don't hurt me okay" he said as she raised her eyebrow, her fists tightening on his jacket as he squealed, causing her to let out a small grin before she tugged him into a spare room, tying his goons up and strapping Jae- myeong to a chair.

"Word spread in the homeless community, so we've been collecting ID's at facilities for the disabled ma'am ." he said, quickly.

"We weren't asking about you. How are things at Smile Capital?" Woo-jin derided as the three sat in front of him.

"You should've been more specific with your question" he said as Seon-woo leaned forward, Jae-myeong leaning back immediately muttering a small apology.

"Has the casino opened yet?'' Geon-woo asked before Woo-jin held out a hand, "wait a sec, look down".

Jae- myeong looked confused as Seon-woo scoffed. " He said look down, punk"

Jae- myeong instantly bowed his head.

"Geon-woo try putting on a tough guy act" Woo-jin said as Seon-woo looked between the two amused as they huddled by the door in a whisper.

"How do I do that?" he said concerned.

Seon-woo rolled her eyes, their bickering continuing as she turned from them sitting in her chair while she moved closer to Jae- myeong who looked at her startled, a glint of intimidation in his eyes.

"You're going to listen and you're going to listen well" she said, pulling the two's attention as they glanced down at her. " I need you to tell me everything about this casino, otherwise you and me are going to have problems"

Jae- myeong gulped, his eyes widening as she smirked deviously. "My info is your info ma'am. No need for violence" he said as she patted his cheek in a silent jeer, leaning back in her chair as Geon-woo and Woo-jin returned, glancing at her in slight awe as Jae-myeong began explaining.