𝟘𝟟

Felix and Hyunjin were at the game center playing two players related games.

sometimes Hyunjin wins, sometimes Felix wins, and other times both lose to let each other win and most of the time they play together as a team.

they took a rest after playing so many games by having lunch.

Hyunjin was standing sipping on his juice watching other kids having fun around the game center while Felix was fighting his inner self to ask his hyung the following request.

Felix:"uhmm hyung, my birthday is coming up this september and I was wondering if you could come to the penthouse to celebrate it besides me"

Hyunjin smiled and nodded and asked him what kind of presents he wanted but Felix refused saying that hyunjin's presence at the party is more than enough for a present.

So the older decided to change the subject.

hyunjin:"how is your new job as chef?"

Felix:"well, I enjoy creating new recipes and writing new menus"

The chef went and spoke about his job, the cooks he worked with and the daily routine with every different client he served.

Hyunjin was putting his hand on his cheek while depending on the table with his elbow staring at Felix with starry eyes.

the artist loves when the chef keeps rambling about random things that happen in his daily life and seeing him happy makes him happy.

While Felix was talking nonstop, Hyunjin had the urge to slide a french fry stick on his mouth and that took the younger by surprise.

Hyunjin:"you talk a lot"

Felix frowned on him and stopped talking then he went back to eating his pizza.

after they had lunch they played some gacha/vending machines and won so many prizes that consist of stuffed animals, snacks and key necklaces.

it about time to go home.

Both separated ways near hyunjin bus stop and Felix called changbin to come pick him up.

.

.

.

.

.

Changbin: "did you had fun with your friend?"

Felix just nodded.

He doesn't have complex feelings towards changbin instead he finds him very friendly and talkative.

the reason why he doesn't interact with the gang members is because he's afraid they'll put bad influence on his calm regular life he tries living along with his best friend.

Changbin: "anyway, our new member Minho had brought the party planner for your birthday and he wished to meet you to get to know you more."

Felix nodded again and asked for changbin to lead him the way to the planner location.

after they arrived at the room where Han was waiting for Felix, the chef looked between the two men and they were standing waiting for him.

he recognized one of them as Minho and the other one he assumes it the party planner.

Felix approached Han who looked at him with a confused expression and started looking around except for a kid to be walking into the room any second.

Felix:"Hey, my names Felix, nice to meet you"

Han looked at the birthday boy and he couldn't believe that this is the client's brother, he was tall and got a deep voice.

that is so unlike a child because there was an adult standing before him instead of what han thought he would be seeing as a kid.

Han: "nice to meet you felix I'm han jinsung... you've got a deep voice compared to your face."

Felix got confused and touch his face asking what han meant by that who laughed and told him that he got a very adorable face.

the duo went talking from Han saying that he thought Felix was a 12 year old toddler that got the chef laughing out loud of how funny the situation was from Han's point of view.

minho was from afar watching them as bangchan ordered him to look out for them.

his eyes never left the sight of Han while his heart can't stop beating fast since he set his eyes on him for the first time.

Felix felt something was watching them so he looked around and found Minho staring at them with deadly eyes and that made him flinch out of f.

Han:"what wrong Felix?"

Felix(point at minho):"I don't know but I found his stare very scary like he is about to murder us"

Han turned to where Felix was pointing and it was at minho but he just chuckled at how awkward the situation became.

Han:"just ignore him"