Confessions

Robin led her son through the mansion towards the southern wing on the first floor, her private living quarters. All three siblings of the family had their own area, a few rooms which held their offices and bedrooms for them and the kids while Rowena and Malcolm had their private quarters.

Robin had kept her rooms simple in design, with lots of wood and glass which gave her a nice view of the outside gardens. She had easy access to the pools just outside the rooms and Harry realised Mummy was taking him towards that area.

"Fancy a swim ma'am?" He asked with a smile, getting Robin to stop in her tracks.

"For the last time little man, it's Mommy or Mummy or mama," she leaned to be eye level with the tiny adorable monster as he giggled, leaning to kiss her cleavage once more.

"But you had me call you ma'am and mistress for sooo long!" Harry reminded her, face pressed in between her breasts as Robin played with his hair.

"When we were married and I was your wife. And when I was your mother and needed to break you in," she replied fondly, her eyes flicking to the side as she watched the headlights of Alice's red sportscar approach the mansion. "Speaking of breaking them in..."

Harry looked up confused before turning to what his mother was looking at and gulped. "Jimmy's gonna get it, isn't he?"

Harry felt strongly protective of the youngest...well, youngest till now considering aunt Emily's kid would technically be the new youngest scion of the family. But James was the sweetest and nicest, surprising for Harry who knew Jimmy the Butcher as the most fearsome assassin of his gang. The violent volatile brute who left rivers of blood in his wake.

But now...well it was surprising how their personalities changed once they got regressed. Harry used to be this brooding heartless monster and now he's a happy, ridiculously naughty boy who genuinely saw his sexy ex-wife as his mother... albeit with some caveats.

"It's Jimmy's fault for sticking his neck out to save your hide," Robin mused, walking back towards the entrance as the car stopped by the driveway. "So unless someone wants to confess, he's gonna be taken out to the woods for his penance."

Harry squirmed at the suggestion. "Will I be taken out for a penance then?" He asked quietly. Not that he was confessing!

"Well if you were lying before and you were the instigator, then you should..." Robin petted his hair as she watched the exceptionally beautiful brunette march over with her hair pulled into a ponytail. She still had the cocktail dress she wore to the party that accentuated her figure. Her bright blue eyes focused on the pair as she stopped.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Harry?" She questioned her nephew with her arms folded across her sizeable chest.

"I'm sorry aunt Alice!" Harry rushed over to hug the famous actress around her waist.

Alice frowned, grabbing the boy by his ear as she pulled him away.

"Ow ow oww!" Harry gasped in pain.

"Are you going to whip him now?" Alice asked Robin.

"Oh unfortunately not. *Harry* you see is *innocent* according to your lovely *husband* and *son*. He was just trying to diffuse the situation. James was the mastermind, not him. Vicky confessed to being an equal partner." Robin smirked.

Alice's frown grew sharper. "Oh what a load of horsecrap!" She glared at Harry. "And you believe that?"

"It's not what I believe, it's what your husband said," she grinned. "And as the male heir, Damian's word is law isn't it?"

"Your friend is still trying to save your hide," Alice addressed her nephew. She was quite close to Harry when he was older so she still saw him as her and her husband's best friend half the time. "But then you know I'm going to have to let Jimmy really get it."

She looked up at Robin "Do you have the black whip with you? Or is it with mother?"

Harry gasped. "Ali- I mean aunt Alice, not the black whip!" He cried, tears flooding his eyes. "He was lying, Jimmy was being stupid coz I didn't wanna get whooped today. I was the one who flew his drone into the cake."

Robin and Alice grinned at the confession. "And why did you do that, sweetheart?" Robin questioned.

"Coz Vicky was bored and everyone was boring..."

"That girl! She's always the instigator!" Alice rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"I think my ex-husband still wants to suck up to his mistress," Robin teased her boy.

"You might wanna leather that instinct out of him then," Alice replied. "I'll do the same with Victoria."

"Oh we have plenty of time for that," Robin cooed, picking Harry up as she could see he was crying after his little confession.

"Jimmy didn't do anything," Harry cried into his mother's shoulder.

"You will have to cure the lad of his habit of always taking the blame," said Robin to Alice, who pursed her lips.

She was still bonding with the boy. Alice adored her twins but Vicky was the easier of the pair, very cuddly and clingy with her mummy and daddy. She looked at how Harry was snuggling into Robin and she felt a small pang of regret. Jimmy was... problematic.

"Unfortunately the only way to get through to him is if I really let him have it," Alice smiled sadly. "He still sees me as the enemy."

"That's not true," Robin scolded her friend. "He's gotten so much better. I've seen you two together of late."

"He's open to me feeding him, that's about it."

"He's always had a crush on you," Harry murmured. Which was an understatement. Jimmy was hopelessly in love with Alice for over two decades. When she picked Damian instead of him, it broke Jimmy.

"He just needs to understand that you love him just as much as you love my brother," Robin leaned to give her sister-in-law a big kiss. "Cheer up. At least he lets you nurse him now, it's a very big step in bonding with your baby boy, trust me."

"I guess," Alice couldn't help but smile. "In any case Vicky's getting her butt blistered, I'm guessing there's no argument there Harry?"

The boy bit his lip...but eh, Vicky didn't have much of an alibi. "I guess."

"Good. I'll think about how to deal with Jimmy later," Alice bit her lip. "Could I borrow the whip? Or are you gonna use it on him?"

"Oh I'll spare him for today," Robin decided, walking towards the living room of her quarters to fetch the light coiled whip. "I'll deal with his butt at Emily's, that way our new troublemaker can learn what not to do."

"Get her to bring him over sooner, Jimmy could use a friend. Or a less troublesome company," Alice took the whip before leaning to kiss her nephew. "Alright, I'll be off. A cheeky little girl needs a looong cry and salty milk."

Robin grinned as Alice left, bouncing her boy on her hips as she walked over to their shared bedroom. "I'll feed my boy some sweet milk then," she kissed his cheek. "Unless you wanna go see your *mistress* get her tail whipped. As I recall you quite enjoyed that."

"Am a baby now," the former six feet tall boy frowned, watching his beautiful ex-wife strip down to her undies before removing her bra. "So no spankies for today?"

"Oh you'll have plenty of spankings when we get to Emily's," Robin assured him, resting back on the pillows as she let the boy nurse and suckle her breasts, something which she enjoyed immensely.

Harry glanced up at his blonde goddess of a mommy, his lips stimulating her nipples as Robin made those unmistakable moans as he drank.

Their relationship was different now but some things stayed the same.