𝟘𝟠

Han:“do you have any idea for the menu?”

the due were present at the kitchen talking about the menu that will be used at the party.

Felix:“don't worry about that I'll handle that”

Han found it weird that Felix requested him to leave the menu to him.

Han:“how?”

Felix(nervous):“ohh...haha...i think I never said this but I actually work as a chef at a 5 star restaurant and it is my thing to organize a menu so I would like to make one based on my friend's preference”

Han let out an "ahh" sound after hearing Felix's reason and noted that down.

Han:“how about the cake? would we order one or you will just bake one”

Felix thought of it for a second and thought back to it cause he was really good at baking sweets so he asked han to bake some brownies with him.

Both after wear their apron and bring all the ingredients out and start mixing them based on Felix instructions.

Han was very nervous he would mess something up but Felix told him that there's nothing to be scared of from baking a simple brownie.

Han:“It's easy for you to say when you are the professional 5 star chef while I can't cook anything except for fried rice”

Felix laughed at his honesty.

After 30 minutes they made their brownie and Han felt proud of himself that he cooked something other than rice and without burning it and that thanks to Felix he managed to do that.

Felix:“woah! It has been so long since i baked a brownie...let's taste it”

They tasted it and it was delicious, Han praised Felix's instructions and adding peanuts butter was a good idea.

Han:“wow Felix...this tastes amazing, you should share this with the others”

Felix found himself a bit hesitant because he never approached the gang before but then he spotted Minho who was still standing there and fought with his inner self if he should share some with him or not.

Han couldn't wait for Felix's answer and picked up a slice of brownie and ran towards minho who stood straight seeing the planner running towards him.

Minho:“can I help yo—”

he couldn't complete his questions because Han had shoved the piece of brownie into his mouth who Minho gladly accepted that -because it related to food- and swallowed it but gave no reaction even if it was extremely delicious but Han took him off the wrong idea.

Han(frowning):“wasn't it delicious?”

Minho managed to not smile at the younger behavior and kept on the straight face.

Minho:“it was made by a 5 star chef so of course it was delicious”

the mafia didn't mention Han in his sentence and that made the younger get more mad because Minho had neglect his hard work on helping Felix out with the brownie.

Felix on the other hand was watching the k-drama that was happening in front of his eyes.

"You bake those?"

that sudden voice went unnoticed by Felix that made him flinch turning around to the owner of the voice and found it was just IN.

IN had picked up a piece from the brownie and ate it that made his eyes get wide from the heavenly taste and he didn't hesitate to steal what was left from the brownie and take it with him.

Felix doesn't care anymore and let him take the brownie with and just after minutes Han returns and asks about the missing brownie but the chef ignored and sighed and walked out from the kitchen.

Han was left alone when he felt suddenly lonely at the moment because no one went to be around him.

Minho:“wanna go together to the pool?”

the mafia suddenly interfere into his bubble and request to be his company.

Han:“there's a pool in here?!”

Minho nodded and asked Han to follow him to the pool.

minutes passed and both were standing in front of the pool with an awkward silence.

Han:“sooo...you work as a bodyguard...are you that strong?”

Minho stayed silent for the sake of his job so he just agreed to what the other said.

They stood there together for a half hour and by the end of the day Han had to leave after planning everything for the party while Minho gave him company even if he didn't speak at all.