CHAPTER - 3

AUTHOR POV:

After getting a message from harry three of them started going to their designated place yuaan is going alone as he doesn't need any men with him.

After a few minutes he reached there and picked up the gun which was in his car. He stepped out of the car and searched for anyone but there was no one there. At that moment he understood that it was a trap he started searching for his phone but the moment he realised he forgot it in the car he started going towards the car but just after taking a few steps someone hit him very hard in his head and he lost his consciousness.

SERRA'S POV

I am at my apartment snuggled up in my bed and reading my favorite romance novel. Yes I have a big bookshelf which consists of every type of fiction and romance books.

I was reading my book when I suddenly remembered I needed to buy some art supplements for my art class tomorrow. It's also 9 o'clock I quickly stand up from my bed put up my hoodie and grab my purse and keys and dash out of my house.

I was returning home when I heard some weird noises coming from the nearby alley. At first I was really scared cause I was alone on the road. I decided to ignore the noice and directly head towards the home but after taking the first step that noice came again and louder this time. It sounds like someone was groaning in pain. I decided to check it's right I am very scared right but what if there was a person who needs my help.

I moved towards the alley and when I reach there I saw a man sitting there while covered in blood and barely able to open his eyes He was badly injured. I gasped seeing him his attention turned towards me and when I saw his face my mouth fell open. He yuaan the same yuaan who is in my college. The same yuaan who is basketball team's captain. And the same yuaan everyone is afraid of but what happened to him and why he is here like this. It's not the time to think about all of this.

I dropped all my things on the floor and dashed towards him. I sat beside him and patted his cheeks with my and asked his 'hey can you hear me are you okay? '. 'Do I look okay to you? ' he replied. I was taken aback by his answer but compose myself and said 'look we don't have time we need to call an ambulance you are badly injured' and take out my phone to call an ambulance but before I dialled number he snatched my phone from my hand and said "don't call an ambulance". " But you need to go to the hospital. Why are you not letting me call them? "I said. " I can't take risks by going to the hospital " he replied. I saw him groaning in pain and asked " So what do you need me to do? ".
He gave me deadly glares saying " Nothing go do what you doing I can manage myself".

Now I am getting angry and ask him
"And can you pls tell me how you gonna manage yourself? ". He said " Look I am not really in a condition to speak-" I cut him off and said " Exactly I am telling you the same you are not in a condition to even take a step. Okay you don't want me to call an ambulance I will not call them then tell any of your friends number I will call them. And they will take you with them. Because I can't leave anyone who is in need of help". "I am not in need of any help and I don't know any of my friends number now leave you annoying me". I looked at him bewildered how can he " Listen I am just being polite here by helping you. You don't need to be rude to me".

Yuaan replied "and I am telling you. You don't need to be polite to me Or help me I can manage myself". I replied angrily" How can I not you here in need of care and I can't ignore a stranger's need in help let alone someone I knew". "Do you know me? ". He asked. " Who doesn't know the great yuaan agarwal you are the captain of our college basketball team and very famous how can I not know you. Okay enough of all this if you are not going to hospital and also doesn't know your friends number then I don't have choic"."what are you going to do?" He asked. "Taking you my home with me I can't let you die here". I replied. Then I picked up my stuff and moved towards him I held my hand to him held it. he looked towrds my hand and at me I said " You have only this option If you want to live come with me". He held my hand and I helped him stand up. I wrap my hand around his torso and let him wrap his hand around my shoulder. And started walking towards my apartment.

After a few minutes we reached my apartment. While managing him I open my door and enter I let him rest on my couch helping him sitting there. Then I dashed towards the kitchen and grabbed my first-aid box. Thank god I have everything available. I made my way toward the couch and saw him sitting with his eyes closed.

I called him by his name and he opened hi eyes immediately. I took the towel and after getting it wet I started to wipe his face and neck then I realized that he also has so many injuries on his chest and body. I hesitately said " You need to remove your shirt". He nooded his head and moved his hand to remove his shirt but can't able to because of his injury. I saw him struggling and asked "can I? ". He nooded. Then I helped him in removing his shirt.

After removing his shirt I saw his body and he has a Greek god body he has perfect muscle and also has six pack abs. He has the best body I have ever seen. Suddenly my track broke when he said " Done checking me out? ". I was flustered and my cheeks started getting red I replied " I am not". And started cleaning his body I feel he is continuesly staring at me and I am getting nervous.

YUAAN'S POV :

I was constantly staring at her as she keeps cleaning me she looked me and asked "why are you staring at me? " I replied " Aren't you afraid? If there any other person are you also gonna bring them at your home". She replied "no cause the other person was not as stubborn as you and accepted the offer going to hospital". " I mean you let a stranger at your home what if I do something to you what? " I asked. " Exactly you can do anything but I can't ignore the urge to help someone. So if you are planning to do something then do after I treat you" She replied.

She started applying ointment on my wounds and wrap them with bandages carefully. Honestly when I saw her I that alley i never thought this was same girl I had eye contact and I am here at her house shirtless and don't even know her name. I decided to ask "what is your name? ". She replied " Oh we doesn't had introduction let me introduce myself . My name is Serra. Serra mehta if we meet in different circumstances then I have said nice to meet but it doesn't seem like that now".

It's my first time meeting her and the thing I noticed is she has a heart of gold which I don't. She and I are very different and definitely our world are not same.

After dressing me she stand up before going somewhere and she came with a t-shirt and forwarded it towrds me saying "I can't let you sleep shirtless it's still cold so wear this you can stay here if you want but do not enter in my bedroom. I am in that room if you need anything".

I took the T-shirt and wore she gave me glass of water and forwarded an painkiller I took it and decided to sleep. I was confused why she had a male T-shirt at her house then shrugged it. She was going when she again came towards me and picked up my shirt which was drenched in blood and said " I am going to put that in laundry you can wear that shir but heyy return that shirt to after washing it. I specially customised it myself for my brother ". I looked at her and nooded. And lay down on the couch. And sleep engulf me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Finally they met.....

Tell me do you like there first interction..

Thank you for choosing my story.