chapter 14🐇

"The bunny's presence in Kim's Corp was now a common thing. Koo would grace the people in the office with his presence almost every day. And any scream from any corner was evidence that the bratty bunny was present that day. Any girl who tried to flirt with the elder or even dream about him would have to go through hell.

One day, he put crabs in the purse of a girl who was smiling sweetly in front of Taehyung, who didn't notice her for sure as his eyes are only on his bunny 24/7. But nothing could be hidden from the eyes of the double bunny.

He often pulled pranks on mean people in the office, but his demeanor is totally opposite towards good people like the good receptionist noona, canteen noona, and secretary noona, and manager hyung. He was all sweet, kind, and bubbly in front of these people.

It was yet another day when Koo graced the office with his humble presence.

"Baby Koo, you are late," the receptionist cooed at the bunny.

"Yes, noona, I had so much work, you know," the dramatic bunny cleaned his nonexistent sweat from his forehead.

"May I know what a baby like you had work? I am sure our boss doesn't let you pick up a single spoon," the receptionist added.

The bunny lightly blushed at what the lady said.

"I gathered all the snails from the garden and put them in a bag; it was so much work."

"And why would you do that?" the lady asked, now afraid as she knew someone was going to be the victim of the bunny's prank.

"Oh, I have to throw it on that girl," he pointed at the girl who was busy talking to someone on the phone.

"Ehhhh Koo baby, why would you do that," the lady tried to be calm as she knew if the bratty bunny decides, then he can throw those snails on her too.

"She flirted with hyungie yesterday. For the whole night, I couldn't sleep thinking about what could be done, then my genius mind came up with this idea," he added while smiling.

"Well, I will get going. Hyungiee will be missing me till now. It's been 30 minutes and 47 seconds since we bid goodbye. Can you believe this much time?" the bunny said dramatically while opening his arms, showing how much time it's been since he and his hyungiee fell apart.

The bunny hopped towards the personal elevator of the mafia, now only his bunny bag seen by the receptionist, the bag that looked so cute but had all the dangerous things in it that the bunny uses to take revenge from the people who lay eyes on Taehyung.

The receptionist smiled warmly, looking at the lively bunny's fading figure.

"TAN TANA, I AM BACK," the bunny pushed the door, and the door flung open. Taehyung saw his bunny coming, and the secretary took his leave, knowing the couple need space.

The mafia ran to Jungkook and engulfed him in his embrace, "I missed you so so so much," the mafia said while clutching the younger tightly to his heart.

"Me too, hyungiee," the bunny blushed.

They were enjoying each other's warmth until the beautiful moment got broken by a phone call on the landline.

The mafia pouted, knowing he had to separate from the younger for some seconds. Sometimes the mafia is also over dramatic, a habit he picked up from his baby highness.

The bunny laughed at the younger, "pick up the phone, hyungieee," he said while pushing the elder towards his desk.

The elder picked up the call and sat on his chair.

The bunny was hopping around, always overexcited as he is.

The mafia was talking on the phone while his gaze was following every move of the younger.