1

Mrs Jeon's POV:
Today me and my husband is going to an orphanage , today is my birthday and every year this day we celebrate it in an orphanage . There used to me one more person with us but today he is not here , because he is really busy infact he is not here in Korea he is in Europe and that person is none other than my one and only son JEON JUNGKOOK . He is 26 years old a bit reserved , a verry tough business man but he still finds time for his family . I have a daughter too JEON SOMI our one and only princess not too spoilt but a bit spoilt . Finally we reached here today there is one more family with us and that is Nicholas family , they are a verry famous Europe based business family . We both families are friends since a long time , They were the one who helped us when we faced a financial crisis , Mr Nicholas is a buisness man and Mrs Nicholas is a fashion designer . There were only men's born in that family which is why they only had heirs but now they have a beautiful Heiress I have heard a lot about her but never seen her . She is now the top most business magnet in Europe , she was the one who brought the already great company to another level . They only used to have business in Europe but now they have branches in different countries and the latest one is in our Korea , and the reason behind all the new branches is their one and only Heiress Yn Nicholas . We both families have met but we have never seen Yn and they have never seen our Kook .

Somi's POV:
Iam going to get really bored today since oppa will not be with me , I don't know why but I can never properly mingle with kids its not like I hate them but I can never love them too . Ughhh Iam gona get bored or I thought so until Dad told me "Somi baby today there will be Yn too for the function ""Ok " Wait Yn you mean Yn Nicholas oh my GOD now Iam really excited to go because I have heard a lot about her she is a great business women at such a young age she is just 2 years elder than me , she is an Icon Ughhhh but more then her business side I love her hobbies more she has such nice hobbies and ways to release her stress like vacation , painting , horse riding and my most favorite but Iam afraid of that , but still she is really active in social media and about her last and most favorite hobby she has never shared a picture of that. I cant wait to see her . We all got out of our luxurious car and see another luxurious car parking just beside us and that is obviously Nicholas families oh my I cant wait Yn just get down already . Mr Nicholas and Mrs Nicholas got down and at last I saw a girl her face was covered with her hair bur the wind blew making her long black hair fly back and that's when I saw her "WOW"

 Mr Nicholas and Mrs Nicholas got down and at last I saw a girl her face was covered with her hair bur the wind blew making her long black hair fly back and that's when I saw her "WOW"

Yn' outfit

Mrs Jeon's POV:
"WOW"I turned to see my daughters shocked and amazed face I followed her direction and saw a verry pretty girl "She is gorgeous" "Yes darling she is " I turned towards my husbands face and saw the mirrored expression of my daughter . We went towards them and greeted them . Neena (Mrs Nicholas ) introduced Yn to us . "This is our one and only preciouses gem our daughter Yn Nicholas " she bowed verry respectfully I never thought she will be this respectful since she was in Europe . "Hello Uncle , Hello Aunty , Hi Somi iam Yn Nicholas . Finally Iam meeting my parents favorite family" . Suddenly Somi went and hugged her "Hi Unnie Iam Jeon Somi " Yn hugged her back and said "I know you Somi " . Oh my they both already started liking eachother "So lets move on with todays programe " We all started to follow my husband with the girls at the back chit chatting