CH.2

(story is a little bit more shorter than the first one)
I feel like I'm writing nine a little out of character, so I'm trying my very best to not mischaracterize him

(story is a little bit more shorter than the first one)I feel like I'm writing nine a little out of character, so I'm trying my very best to not mischaracterize him

"e..experiments?.." you let out in terror, still afraid of that word.

"yeah, it won't be too harmful but it's worth a shot to find what's up about you." nine said, not thinking the fact that you told him that traumatic experience you faced being the chaos councils experiment.

you couldn't trust him yet. You were still scared, unable to utter a word.

he looks at you with possible worry.
"I mean, if you don't wanna it's fine." he assured looking like he was playing it cool.

you thought about it more, your breathing felt unusual. you exhaled all the breath you had, "maybe..things are different from him?" you thought, calming down a bit.

he looked just like your age, he doesn't feel threatening, but those extra metal tails he has on his back threatened you a little bit.

he also mentioned how it won't be harmful for you.
"...okay" you said quietly, with a little sound of regret and distrust in your voice.

okay" you said quietly, with a little sound of regret and distrust in your voice

after you approve and allowing nine to test you out, he begins to quickly build something within a speed of light, it's some sort of electricity statistic detector.

"do you know what makes that electricity of yours work?" he asked, holding the small device he just invented in minutes.

you tried to think about it and remembered that it could possibly be linked to your emotions.

"I think it's works whenever I feel some sort of emotions?" you told him

"well, try to think of something from the past that could make you feel these emotions" he suggested

you closed your eyes shut, trying to focus on a memory that could make you feel.
it ended up being that one time you didn't notice that one red shirt you left at the washing machine, and you put all of knucks' white shirts.