20.

• The next day •

Y/n's pov;

I didn't sleep last night. I had my breakfast in my room. I should be making up with Taehyung but here I'm sulking in my room. Tonight is Princess Rozelle's birthday banquet and he didn't pick any dress for me. 

I should talk to Taehyung. After all, I'm at fault. 

I walked outside the room and asked Robin about Taehyung. "Where is Taehyung?"

"He left for the Imperial palace in the morning, my lady." I'm late. He'll come back before the banquet, I'll talk to him then.

- In the evening -

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Sir Willaim walked inside. I thought it's Taehyung. "The lord asked me to escort you to the banquet." What is this Taehyung?! 

"Where is he ?"

"He is at the Imperial palace. He said he would be late so I should escort you." I can't even scold William. It's Taehyung who made him do this.

"Okay. Let's go." 

- At the banquet -

"You don't have to stick with me. You can enjoy the banquet. "

"Thank you, my lady." With that he left me there. I'm alone in the crowd. Why am I even here ? Suddenly Princess Rozelle approached me. She's looking breathtaking today. I don't want to admit it but I'm jealous of her beauty. She has all the men wrapped around her finger. 

"Thank you so much for coming tonight."

"Happy birthday, Princess. Hope you've a wonderful year ahead."

"Thank you. I loved the present that the lord sent in the morning. That bracelet must be your choice. I liked it very much."

Bracelet? Taehyung sent her a bracelet?! And he didn't tell me. 

"How did you know that I like roses?"

So he sent her roses too ?!

"It's common to love roses." I try to smile. "I don't see the Lord. Isn't he coming tonight?" 

"He would be late -"

"Oh, there he is." She ran to him like she had been waiting for him only. She greeted him and dragged him to the middle where others were dancing. They both started to dance. Am I invisible?! 

I grabbed a glass of wine from the servant and chugged it down. I can't stand here anymore watching my husband dancing with another woman. If Taehyung has made up his mind to marry Rozelle then I can't do anything. If he wants me to leave him then I'll leave him. 

I stormed out of the banquet hall.

- The next day -

I didn't take a step outside my room after last night. Sophie asked me many times if I'm sick. I need someone's advice. But who ?.....Should I meet sister Chae Woon ? Or maybe I can talk to Jungkook. But he doesn't love anyone, how will he understand my situation?

I was still in my thoughts and the sun was down outside. Suddenly Sophie walked inside to ask about my dinner. 

"The Lord wants to have dinner with you."

"I want my dinner in my room." Why is he inviting me to dinner ? Is he going to tell me that he wants to marry Rozelle ?

"Should I call a physician, my lady ?"