☆𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞☆

Hobie locked his eyes with Y/N and looked down on her lips, he couldn't hold himself back and leaned in closer and kissed her sweet lips.

"Youre mine Y/N..." he whispered

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n woke up the next morning and felt a warm feeling on her head, she stared at the wall as she let her brain load for a second.

The warmth she feel is his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her to keep Y/n from moving. He's wrapped his arms around Y/n in her sleep, pulling Y/n close to him, his warm and gentle breath touching her face.

His eyes are open, his mind still half-asleep. He looks so adorable, so soft and gentle, his chin resting gently on y/n's head, his arms wrapped tightly around her. There's something incredibly adorable about him when he's like this, and y/n can't help but smile as she look at him.

A smile slowly grew on y/n's face, she caresses Hobie's cheek and let's her finger run through his jawline.

"You're so cute" She whispered with her soft and gentle voice.

He's still half-asleep, his mind slowly drifting back into reality. He blinks slowly and gives his head a little shake, looking up at y/n in the morning light with a soft and gentle smile.

He blushes at the touch of her fingers, looking away for a moment before looking right back at y/n.

"I'm glad you think so," he says, his voice soft and gentle, almost a whisper.
"Because I think the same thing about you."

Y/n's face turns red once she heard him started talking. Her heart melts whenever she hears his voice. Another smile grew on her face after he complimented her.

"And your smile is so beautiful," he replies, a soft and gentle smile spreading across his face.

"You're just so damn gorgeous," he whispers softly, his voice full of love and adoration.

He sighs gently, leaning in close to y/n, his arms wrapping tightly around her, his forehead pressed gently against hers.

"And I'll never grow tired of seeing it, hearing it, feeling it." His voice is full of pure and utter love like he's never felt before.

"Gosh, i adore you so badly" Y/n chuckled as she starts playing with his hair.
"Your hair is sooo fluffy"

The floofy hair just adds to the overall cuteness of him, and it's impossible not to love this adorable and absolutely amazing boy.

Not to mention that y/n's fingers running through his hair is making his skin tingle, his eyes flutter shut, and his face turn bright red.

"S... Stop it," he says, his voice soft and gentle, his face flushing with embarrassment.

It's a little adorable and a lot cute, seeing him like this, with his hair all rumpled up like this and his face turning red.

"Y-You can't do that."

"Oh really? I cant?" Y/n said, teasing him.