Side Chapters: Spell It!!/Thats My Horse/..?

It's been a few days since Azazelmoved in. The room that was once a guest room turned into Azazel. Today is a normal Friday for the demons and one angel. They just finished eating lunch as some crack some few jokes here and there til a light bulb popped out of Y/N's head.

Y/N: Hey you guys wanna go get some D.E.S.S.E.R.T

Malina: Yeah dude I need me a T.R.E.A.T

Cerberus: Whatcha guys talking about?

Azazel: Yeah, why did you guys just spell desser-

Malina/Zrada: SSSHHH!!/NO NO NO SHUT UP!

Y/N: Don't say it!

Azazel: Uhhh, why?

Zrada: Oh Satan, how do we tell you this?

Y/N: Cerberus...can't spell.

Azazel: (insert confuse Jackie chan here).....WHAT

Y/N: She can't spell, so when we talk about something she wants. We spell it out loud so she doesn't get to excited

Azazel: She's a grown demon. She can't handle the word treat?

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Y/N: NO TREAT!!!

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Y/N: NO TREAT!!!

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Y/N: NO TREAT!!!

Cerberus: Aww....

Azazel: Ok, what is happening??

Malina: WE TOLD YOU! She gets to excited when she hears the word T.R.E.A.T

Cerberus: Whatcha talking about?

Zrada: Taxes

Cerberus: Awe..shucks...

Azazel: What, so you three just treat her like a toddler?!

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Malina: NO TREAT!!!!

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Malina: NO TREAT!!!!

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Malina: NO TREAT!!!!

Cerberus: AWWWW....

Zrada: Dude you gotta spell, if your talking about F.O.O.D

Azazel: Ok, so...are we getting a S.N.A.C.K?

Cerberus: SNACK?!?

Y/N/Zrada: Awe..man!/Bitch seriously?!!

Azazel: But I spelled it!

Malina: Well she knows how to spell snack!

Azazel: So she can spell snack. But she can't spell treat?

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Azazel: NO TREAT!!!

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Azazel: NO TREAT!!!

Cerberus: TREAT?!?

Azazel: NO TREAT!!!

Cerberus: GODDAMNIT!!!!!

Y/N: OK, she is getting fussy it's time for an N.A.P

Cerberus: YAY!!

Azazel: What does N.A.P spell?

Cerberus: Murder..~

The next day~

Justice: Thanks again for coming with me to McHell Y/N.

We see Justice and Y/N in the McHell's sitting on one of the fast food tables. As today is both their days off which is pretty rare since both of em have different schedules.

Y/N: Any time Justice it's nice to chill like this since, it has been awhile!

One of the McHell's waiter with a tray of their food that they ordered. Walked toward their table, and gently placed the tray on their table.

McHell's Waiter: Here you are, please enjoy especially you sir. Let me know if there's anything you need and I mean anything~

Y/N rub the back of his neck and only chuckle and thinking a way how to response to that but suddenly he felt cold shiver down to his spine as he sees Justice just smiling. It's hard to tell what she is thinking but those dark red aura surrounding her is very terrifying

Y/N: [Cough] No I am okay! THANK YOU!

She left the two be and went back to work. The two began to eat.

Y/N: A bit jealous, don't you think shady?

Justice suddenly choked and began to pound her chest hoping the food that her throat caught would release it. Normally she is very cool and never let anyone see her weak spot. Ever! That is why everyone adore her. She is the whole definition of awesome. Everyone wants to meet her, be her friend, or just be around her. The amount of love letters and many countless gifts she receive from her fans...so many that Pandemonica was in a rampage for receiving way to many complaints from the Hell's UPS. (yes we have one to)

But Y/N in the other hand he just casually does these things that easily makes the The legendary famous FlyBreaker blush, and act like he doesn't do it on purpose or he is just denser than a rock no one knows what's he thinking and it irritates her even more just thinking about it. She quickly grabs her soda and chugs it.

Justice: [Bahh] [cough] DUDE! I told you know to not call me that!

Y/N: HAHAHAHAHA!! YEAH BUT YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!!

Y/N laughed but without him noticing that Justice was about to bring the garbage bin down to his head with a big smile of her own

Justice: THATS MY HORSE!!

[Bang!!]

Y/N: OWWww!! What did I do!

Justice only laughed at Y/N because she crushed him so hard he looks like those goombas from that small Italian man game. Y/N sees she is having a good time. Which cause him to giggle then it turns to a full out laughter. As now the two laugh together.

Timeskip- brought to you by Malina cosplaying as Link and Pandemonica cosplaying as Purah

Judgment: Ahh that was great~

She said as she stretches her arms around. The two walk down the streets as its almost gonna be late. This is great. Hanging out once in a while if those two think back from before they can say they are living much happier now. Justice is not being controlled by a man who wants to make his own daughter to be his own piggy bank. Y/N knows he would have probably even done something worse to her. Y/N wouldn't let that happen. But thus it is in the past now. Each of those two grown stronger and free.

Justice: By the way Y/N even though we trashed back there it was so nice of them to offer us these purple colored milkshakes, welp! Dig in!!

Y/N: WAIT JUSTICE NOO-

TØ BE
CONTINUED

Deep in the Pride Ring...

A woman with white hair, wearing a black suit and a red shirt underneath, wearing white gloves, a black crown with four spikes on her head including two white horns.writing down with a pile of papers surrounding her as she's doing her work, peaceful and quiet, but suddenly.....

[SHAKE] [RUMBLE] [SHAKE]
[Echo] HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

The woman in a Black suit stopped writing and looked up. "Hmm? Huh looks like the laughing jester has returned to that shitty realm of earth...Nika The Sun God..huh.."

Sorry for it being short I thought why not make a little side chapters with a few references here and there! Not the best but still I hope y'all like it! Til Next Time

Can I get a Hell Yeah?!✨