Chapter 8

"YOU CALLED ME pretty today," that was the first thing I said when I answered the phone

"I decided it's time I faced the truth," he chuckled, ""and it turns out you're really pretty."

"Just pretty?" I teased.

"Gorgeous, beautiful, attractive, alluring, charming, glamorous, adorable, enthralling," he listed, "and even cute."

"Do you have dictionary sitting in front of you," I said while tapping my cheeks, trying to cool down the blush.

"Actually I have Google pulled up," he said and I scoffed, "I'm joking."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes although I knew he couldn't see.

'I know you're rolling your eyes," I froze as he said that.

"You're not watching me from outside are you?" I teased.

"How did you know?" he said, his tone going from joking to serious.

"Are you seriously outside or are you joking?" I didn't want to get my hopes up.

"I'm kidding," he chuckled, "but I can be there if you want me to. Do you want me there?"

"I'm not sure, I have this essay to write and I'm-"

"I'll be there in fifteen," and then he hung up.

I quickly got up from my desk and made my way to the bathroom and I had a quick shower. I stood in front of my closet for something comfortable but cute, and that's when I found the cute night set I had ordered. It was white gatia top and white mari shorts, and as I started to dress myself I wondered why I was dressing up for a boy who I hardly knew but that thought evaporated from my mind when I saw that he would be here soon.

 It was white gatia top and white mari shorts, and as I started to dress myself I wondered why I was dressing up for a boy who I hardly knew but that thought evaporated from my mind when I saw that he would be here soon

While applying some vaseline to my lips I heard the doorbell ring, I quickly threw it on the bed before flying down the stairs. I opened the door to see Leo standing there in a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket, grey sweat pants and some sneakers on his feet, his motorcycle helmet in his hands. I noticed the way his eyes raked over my body before looking at my face, he gave me a small smile when he realized I caught him staring.