PART 3

here goes nothing.

"Sir which one?" She asks Adhiren while he was wearing his half coat. He frowns and walks upto Parvati and looks at the tie collection. He picks up two of them, one black and one dark green, keeping them along his neck line he turned towards her. "Which one is better?'' He asks and Parvati was dumbfounded.

"Uh..both of them look very good Sir" she says at the lack of better words. He sighs and turns to the full lenght mirror
"Which one would Amrita Kumar like?" he says as if talking to no one. "I guess black then" he says and keep the green one back to its place. "Here" he gives the black one to Kashvi and stands straight up.

Parvati steps forward and keeps her eyes down, taking the tie and bringing it to his neck, tieing it and fixing his collar. She then steps back while he checks himself in the mirror.

'Aye Parvati stop this heartbeating you are gonna get in big trouble one day' Kashvi says to herself and gulps away the thobbing heart. "Tell mom i will be down in 15 minutes" Adhiren said and Parvati nodded bowing and walking out of his room.

She reached down and saw the whole palace lit with decor, all the servants getting the things perfect for the prince's meet and greet. She has seen the palace in more joy than this the time Adhiren turned 21. It was a wonderful day for everyone.

She walks to the queen and saw her talking to the servant. She bows "Sir will be down in 15 minutes" she says and the queen nodded and walks away. Kashvi then walks to the kitchen and helps the servants with cooking. They were in a haste and everyone was gossiping about the expected future queen of the palace.

Adhiren was a prince even though his father had passed away, he would only be crowned as the king when he gets married. The queen had already regected many girls before they even got to the prince so everyone was surprised when the queen herself chose the girl for him.

"She is here, Parvati get fast on that flour" a servant said shouting in the kitchen and she nodded fastening her speed on kneeding the flour to make some bread.

She was caught up in so much work that she didn't realize it was dark already. "Parvati please take these drinks out for me, i am tired" a servant said to her as she was cleaning he hands and she nodded taking the tray with two glasses and a wine outisde, to the backyard area where he and Amrita were seated.

She saw them sitting on the coffee table and took the tray there and kept it on the small round table and started pouring in the glasses. "Parvati, tell Ma that Ms.Kumar won't be having dinner tonight" Adhiren says and she nodded and bowed while walking away.

***

Aadhiren sat on the dinner table waiting for his mother. After fifteen minutes Ganga came and sat down "Sorry, your Bua called" she says keeping napkin on her lap and Aadhiren nodded "No problem ma" ne says spreading his cutlery.

"So how did you like Amrita?" She asks as the servants started bringing in dishes "She is good. She has manners and is quite educated" he says giving minimum explanation and then serving himself. His mother raised a eyebrow. "So should I talk further with her parents?" She says and Aadhiren didn't know what to reply.

"I don't know" he says and his mother sighs nodding "Take your time" she says beginning her food. She was content atleast he was giving it a thought in the past he has never been in a serious relationship or even if he would have liked someone sincerely, she wasn't aware of it.

Aadhiren was always a distant child, his father passed away when he was fifteen and from then his mother was always engrossed in keeping their family business alive and making it a success. He was pressured to grow up before his age and take responsibility of his family, that was his mother.

Now he is a successful business man, has ancestral wealth and is also a crown prince of Rajasthan but he has a part of him that was never able to express itself. His childness. He never had a proper childhood and it shaped into the man he is today.

He finished his dinner and left the dinning room to go to his room. "Parvati get me that file I gave you the other day" he says to Parvati before walking upstairs. She nodded and we to grab the documents from his office.

***

Parvati enters in his room and it was empty, she looks around and saw the balcony lights on. She got the clue and went out there Aadhiren was sitting on the floor with his back supporting the wall and his legs straight against the floor with laptop on his lap. He was wearing his specticals that layed on the bridge of his nose.

He had papers around him and a bottle of scotch and a whiskey glass with liquor poured in it. He was typing away on his laptop. Parvati bends her knee and got on the floor, keeping the file next to him. "Here sir" she sayd and nods "Thanks" she stands up but before she could leave, he stopped her.

"Parvati.." he says and she looks down and waits for him to continue "Can I ask you something?" He says and she nods her head "Anything you want to ask" she says and slowly sits down too.

"I have known you for a long time and I do trust you enough" he says out loud and then keeps his laptop away, crossing his legs. "What do you think about Amrita?" He asks and she was speechless for a minute. She shrugs a little "From what I have heard, she is a very intelligent woman and is doing well in her life and she is also very socially active" she says and Aadhiren nodded.

"I know, she is like a perfect person" he says and looks away to the sky, "I can't find a reason to deny her" he says and Parvati thinks for a minute "Maybe you shouldn't" she says and he looks at her. His stare made her look away "I mean, maybe it's time you get settled down and marry someone. She seems like a nice lady" Parvati says and Aadhiren nodded humming "Hmm maybe I should" he says and then inhales deeply.

"Thanks for your time" he says and Parvati smiles nodding and getting up "No problem" she stands up and leaves the room.
.
.
.