|| Chp. 16 ||

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Athanasia stared at her cousin worriedly, the girl in front of her was grimacing the thought of what her parents had done. But what was done cannot be undone, they do not have any power to make jennette a human.

Ijikiel, who was new to this information was flabbergasted. He didn't know his aunt could do such a thing, even the former emperor? How cruel can humans be..

' but if they hadn't continued, jennette would have not been born.. ' He thought to himself, Ijikiel knew enough that he shouldn't be thinking about this but then again, the one who is suffering the most after finding out the truth was jennette.

The three of them decided to mourn over the truth, as athanasia held jennette's hand as she looked at her cousin in worry

A few hours later, Sadly they had to part. Claude doesn't trust the Agriche enough to let his daughter sleep over, that's why he specifically ordered the magician to teleport the three of them back to obelia.

Leaving Jennette alone to keep pondering in her thoughts,

" oh yeah, charlotte asked me to go meet her at the garden " she mumbled, standing up from her seat and leave the room. Yes, she was feeling under the weather but that doesn't mean she will not go to any meetings she have with anyone.

Upon arriving, the smell of metallic made jennette halt. ' is someone injured, perhaps?... ' She guessed in her head, the strong smell of blood makes her feel sick in her stomach.

Jennette wanted to go back, but what if Charlotte was in danger??? She couldn't risk the thought of it. So she went inside the garden, there she saw, blood spluttered everywhere. Bodies of the servants at the Agriche were everywhere, losing a limb or two.

Although the risk of her dying was literally 95%, jennette continued to walk on the pathway so she could find charlotte.

When she caught a glimpse of a red haired, she immediately took action and followed. Arriving at the scene of charlotte taking out the guts of a servant. The pained screamed of the maid made jennette shiver,

" C.. Charlotte..? " She called out to the girl, who's eyes widen and turned around quickly. Charlotte's grip on the servant's neck loosened, after all what was this look that she made the only one who took upon understanding her see?

" I.."

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴜғғᴇʀ
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

A few days had passed ever since that awful incident, the scenery plagued jennette's mind. As she tossed and turned in her sleep, unable to fall asleep without dreaming about that certain day.

It didn't help when charlotte took this as a chance to ignore jennette as if she had never existed, although jennette was a bit glad about it after all she also needed a break.

" Lady magrita, it's time to bring food to the guest.. " Lewell reminded, as her words brought jennette back from her dazed self.

" ah, right... " She nodded in agreement, standing up, jennette left her room to go to the kitchen to pick up the food for cassis. Of course, her energy is a bit down.

She had realized she wasnt human, and she saw a terrifying scene that scared her to death. Shaking her head to get rid of such thoughts, jennette decided to take the food from the kitchen and left for Cassis's room.

To be continued..

- ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs