#47

JJ/N : there's only 3 chapter's left, i actually wanna upload it now, but guys I'm sooooo sleepy so...i think will just upload it next time see yaa, joy joy naa jaa 😚

...

~SPECIAL POV JOONG ARCHEN~

//all of that is not real accounts, it's  fake accounts Joong//

In the middle of the night I woke up, received a call from Jimmy and Ohm

"..."

//I've checked everything, most of them are new accounts, and most importantly...they're from one email address//

So...someone did it on purpose?

I knew it...

//I'll send you...something I just got from my spy//

"umm"

He hung up

I looked at the message Jimmy sent

After making some plans, I went back to bed to stare at the man who was still asleep while continuing to apologize in my heart....

"Where have you been?", he asked in a soft voice.

"From receiving calls," I replied.

"Don't leave me alone," he said and pulled me to lie beside him.

"I'm sorry, Naa", I said then embraced the fragile body.

"You keep apologizing...."

"...."

"You're not wrong Joong...no one is guilty here"

"You know I love you the most"

"I love you too"

"Go to sleep, you need to rest"

"umm"

"This kind of submissive," I landed a soft kiss on his head.

.

.

In the morning I left for university....

I told mom and dad not to let Dunk go to the university for a while, while I would settle this matter....

"How well do you know this person?", I asked as I showed Nanon and Sea the photo.

"Very well...", Nanon replied, making my friend stare at him.

"I-I mean.... ...."

"Nanon used to dream of going out with her", it seems that the reason why Dunk always wanted to run away every time he met Sea was this...because he was too innocent.

"ekhm...alright so you guys know her apparently"

"You're the only one who doesn't know Khun Joong," Jimmy said to me.

"Maybe it's more like forgetting," Sea corrected.

Forgot?

"That day she came to you Joong, and I still remember her embarrassed face when you rejected her," Nanon said.

"..."

"She is the star of the literature faculty and also the star of our university," Ohm added.

"I see....."

"Your friend is very lucky, his boyfriend only stares and remembers him," Jimmy said.

"And Joong is also lucky that Dunk only thinks about him, too," Ohm seems to be provoking a cold war.

"I wonder if she had problems with Dunk before?", I asked trying to get back to the main topic before things got messy.

"No...I'm sure they don't even know each other let alone have problems with each other before", Sea replied.

"I don't know if you're stupid or what, I've seen the comments, they're all bashing Dunk because of your relationship, you're still asking questions," Nanon said.

"Does this girl like Joong?" asked Jimmy.

"Of course....for a person like her, the most appropriate person for her is a man who is equal to her....after all, who wouldn't like a handsome, rich, popular man like Joong...." Nanon said.

"We've found our suspects, it's time to prove our suspicions right....", I said.

"But first, let's find the culprit who stoned Dunk that day." Jimmy suggested.

"Alright....then we'll use plan B, see you tomorrow...."

"Why not later?"

"Mom asked me to come home early, she said Dunk kept looking for me."

"Mom? Your mom? Dunk is at your house?", Jimmy asked.

"No, that's not it...the mom I'm talking about is Dunk's mom."

Everyone froze looking at me

"Wow....that's great...now we're calling each other mom...just waiting for the wedding invitation."

"What wedding invitation, we're just about to take our 2nd year exams, 3 months away"

"Joong, can we come then? I'm worried about Dunk," Nanon asked.

"Of course", I replied.

"Then I'll see you later."

"umm"

..

Krekk

I opened the room door...

I walked straight in to the man who was lying weakly on the bed...

"Dunk khrub...your fr..."

Hugh!!!

he jumped up, wrapping his legs around my waist while his arms were around my neck...

"D-Dunk...."

"I Miss You...ummachh", he kissed my right cheek, left cheek, forehead, neck, and ended up on my lips without letting me say anything...

"D-DDUNK!!!!", Nanon and Sea's voices together, they sounded very surprised.

To Be Continued