Announcement

(This is definitely not an update on this story, but it's something important. So, please, hear me out.)

Hey my amazing readers,

I've been staring at this screen for a while now, trying to find the right words to say. It's not easy, because you all mean so much to me, and this decision is something that's been weighing heavily on my heart. I want to start by thanking you, from the bottom of my heart, for being there with me on this incredible journey of writing and storytelling. I've always believed in being open with you, as you've become an integral part of this journey.

I've got to be honest with you about something. There's this exam – one of the most toughest exams in our country– that's coming up in November. It's not just any exam; it's a beast of a challenge that's gotta have my full attention. With less than 70 days to go, it's like standing at the foot of a mountain and knowing I need to climb it, not knowing from where to start. The pressure is real, and I'm going crazy thinking about this.

The weight of this exam is really immense, and it's something I cannot, in good conscience, take lightly. These exams hold immense importance for me, as they have the potential to shape my future.

I've spent sleepless nights pondering this decision and it's not a decision I make willingly, but rather one that's born out of necessity. The uncertainty of my future, coupled with the passion I hold for both my writing and my education, has me on crossroads.

The truth is, the chances of passing in this exams are very slim, but that hasn't stopped me from putting my heart and soul into this story. And, I want to give this exam my all, just as I've given my all to this book.

And that's where this small hiatus comes in. It's not something I'm taking lightly; in fact, it's one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I know how invested you are in this story, and trust me, I'm just as invested. The idea of hitting pause, of stepping away for a bit, it's tough because I've poured my heart and soul into writing this book.

I'm sorry if this feels like I'm letting you down. I share your worries – worries that this pause might be misunderstood as an ending, that you might think I'm giving up on this book. But I want you to know that this is far from the truth. I'm committed to both this book and this exam, and I won't rest until I give my best to both.

I've been losing sleep over the thought that this break might cause you to lose interest, or worse, feel like I've abandoned you. Let me assure you, I haven't. These characters, the plots I've spent days to come up with, they're still very much alive in my thoughts, waiting for the moment to continue.

I want you to know that I'll be back in action by the second half of November. I promise. And by the end of this year, I'm making another promise – this book will be complete. It's my way of showing you that this pause isn't an ending; it's a pause to ensure that I can give both my writing and this exam my all.

Your support has fueled me every step of the way, and I'm going to need it more than ever in these coming months. If you could spare some encouraging thoughts or good vibes, I'd be incredibly grateful.

I understand that this message might not reach all of you, and that's perfectly okay. For those who read this, please understand that this pause is temporary. It's not a farewell; it's a 'see you soon.' I'm dedicated to returning with renewed energy and completing this book.

I want to thank you for your understanding, for being the incredible readers you are, and for standing by me during this crucial time. Let's regroup, let's catch up in the second half of November, and I really hope that you all stay with me till the very end of my writing journey.

Take care and until we continue this journey,

Suya♡

(P.s. I really didn't want to post this here, but the message board wouldn't let me. And I just can't wait to delete this once I come back.)