chapter 37

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"In exchange for your freedom, Elsa... In exchange for me not to ratting you out to the police that you are a fraud... The marriage happens in 5 days."

That was Saturday.

He then he threw the file at her feet making the papers fly and scatter all over the floor.

***

Everything after that happened so
quickly. Elsa had no idea what was going on.

How she turned into Gwen's persona.

How the hell everything about her was connected to Gwen.

Everytime she tried to use something to prove herself, it was dismissed.

She was called a liar and told that that would just prove she had double identities which is illegal.

So, she was turned into Gwen. She literally became Gwen that week.

Everything in her life still said she was Elsa, but, she could easily access Gwen's stuff as if she was her.

Even though she had previously gotten the death certificate for Gwen, she was no longer registered as a dead person in the registration office.

Gwen was alive and she was Gwen. She was both Gwen and Elsa as far as the government is concerned... When they get concerned.

Gwen as her own person, and Elsa as her own person. But now they were both from one person. One would call it double personality, but this is not the case.

Elsa had no intentions of becoming Gwen. That was her sister, yes. But still, she wasn't trying to be someone else.

But right now, she looked like a clone of her. A persona from her. She knew she wasn't gwen, but no one else believed her.

So, it was either she changed her name, or, she had double identity and is now going with Elsa.

Either way, that was what they would believe of her.

She tried to fight and prove herself, even on her wedding day. But she was deemed a liar regardless.

So, she had no choice but to walk down the aisle, in a wedding gown she had no idea where it came from, and marry the man standing on the altar waiting for her.

If not, he would call the cops and have her arrested.

Arrested for being Elsa... Someone she truly was.

She had to fake a smile for the wedding photos, fake a smile during the vows, fake a smile when he put a ring on her finger... She just had to fake it.

It's not like she had a choice. And it's not like she Jeremy was genuinely smiling back at her. Actually, he wasn't smiling at all. He looked so serious the entire time.

Which made it even more difficult for Elsa.

But, she pushed through with it. She just hoped at least things would be easier for her from now on.

She had to move into his villa after the wedding. But, at least she got her own room.

And now what waited her, she had no idea.
What she knew for sure based on how she was treated, she had married someone who despised her completely.

Take the previous chapters up to this one, as an introduction... Now, things are about to get interesting.