forgiveness and reunion

Noeul's pov:

It's been two weeks since p'phayu started working in the orchid, I already forgave him but I want to see how far he can deal. he and p'lom are waking up at 3 and going to sleep at 10 except for the break for food they always work, I tried to speak to him about the work but he wants to show his sincerity to my family he said.huh... i am getting worried about his health but this man just work and work, after work they also deal with the company works , sun said though the work ends at 8 they sleep at 10 after completing their office work as well.even nuea is getting worried, nong sun is different because he is still in college so he don't have to work,but thes people think themselves as heroes .they say it's not a problem, we workout,so we can endure more, today i don't know why my heart is in panic ,i feel like something is going to happen, p'phayu, p'lom,sun three went to deliver fruits downtown, normally every delivery will be taken by dealer but this is an old,small shop so we have to deliver it on our own.they went in morning and will be coming in one hour.today i will make p'phayu rest no matter what, i huffed and go back to eating my snacks.

The moment I heard the horn ,i peeked and what I saw made me think only one thing"p'phayu you are so done"

Nuea's pov:

P'lom is getting on my nerves ,he always worries me  too much ,he is not even resting properly, what if something happens, his health is important right ,but he is not ready to understand,why should he go to delivery  sun and champ can go right, they both don't care for themselves at all, me and noeul are hell worried, let them come home,p'lom will sleep until I get satisfied huff.

I went back to reading my book and peeking at the gate at times.

After an hour i heard a horn and looked at the truck , but what I saw made my heart drop.then I got furious

"Sailom, what the hell"

Riyu's pov :

I am actually impressed with these phis ,they seem to be very serious when they said they will show how sincere they are to us ,they are literally working day and night along with their office work,they also get small gifts and food from downtown for phis by waking up early ,they are barely getting any rest , making my phis worried, I know today or tomorrow my both phis are going to burst out on them and forgive them, hum..... It seems I am getting two more brothers in law, i should be prepared to demand them what I want though my phis never rejected anything,but another two are good,i forgave them but , it's not up to me to accept them first they have to get the acceptance of phis, and i know it's going to happen soon.

While i am thinking i saw the truck entering,the moment i saw the people i know it's going to be today my phis will burst out and along with them I too will burst out.

"Ai'sun , what did you do now"

Author's pov:

Phayu,lom and sun are sitting on the sofa facing the three Devils no...no... brothers, three of them are so furious that they can see smoke coming out of their ears .
They three said at once "Explain"

Phayu looked at others who looked back at him,he sighed and started " after we did the delivery,we were coming back when there was a small fight going on the road , it was some accident case and the fight became large because of the argument,they are in the way so we went to convince them and in between the fight we got injured, I am sorry to worry you these are small injuries rain ,they didn't even hurt"

Sun"p'riyu these are very small ,you know how strong your boyfriend is,they don't hurt at all "

Lom said "yes,yes,nuea I don't even feel the pain, they are not even hurting "

But the brothers didn't get one thing in their head ,they could see their lovers bleeding, their forehead ,arms got injuries and bruises,they just treated the three people silently ,made them eat food and took them to their respective rooms.

Phayu and lom were told to get rest while sun got an earful before he get rest, riyu was very worried when he saw sun like that , though he don't show it much, he can't even love without seeing sun for a long time, though sun seems like a careless one , it's riyu's first time to look at sun like this ,he just hugged sun and assured himself that sun is fine and slept with him while sun hugged him back lovingly.

Lom and phayu were awake after a while they went to the hall to search for their lovers the moment they entered they got to see their lovers with worried face. their situation scared nuea and noeul especially noeul , because it reminding him of the time phayu got beaten up by stop . Nuea took lom to his room and took his class

"What is all this phi, do you know how worried i am when I saw you like that, it's so scary phi, if they are on the way, you can just turn and go in another way na phi , you are not  even resting properly,how can you be so careless,and you say you don't feel pain ,you are literally bleeding phi , ok i saw how sincere you are, it's enough now , I forgive you , now just rest here as silently and I won't here a no for an answer , sleep more phi" he said non stop and was about to get up ,but lom just pulled him back and hugged him while saying in his ears "please,stay nuea" nuea obliged and hugged lom back and they both slept.

Phayu can see noeul burning in fury ,he is angry would be an understatement, he burst the moment they entered the room"phi i don't even know what to say to you ,you used to always lecture me about selfcare , but you forget all about it,you know how much scared I will be when you get injured but you are doing this, i am already worried that you are not resting properly,but no you should only increase my worries , I don't know how papa is dealing with you , don't scare me like that again phi, bowbow is a child and he is enough for me to get scared , don't add yourself with him,i can't manage two bowbows ,now come here and sleep"

Phayu"Rain that means you......you .... You forgave me, are you going to give me a chance "

Noeul sighed and said"yes phi ,i am forgiving you for this once,this is your only chance be careful, otherwise I will leave you forever "

Phayu"yes....yes .... I will cherish you and bowbow with my life, thanks rain thanks for the forgiveness i will make sure to be careful and love you both  forever, I love you so much rain, I love you more than anything"

Noeul said" I love you too phi phayu about other things we will discuss later, for now you need to sleep come here p'phayu it's been a longtime since I hugged you to sleep "

Then phayu chuckle lightly and hugged him, only both of them know how much they missed this , phayu know rain changed may be they will not be like before,but he also knows deep down his rain is still like before, That is only seen by people rain love and that is enough for phayu, he will love him the same no matter how rain is.with this thoughts they all slept.

They spent their rest of the vacation there, three days after the incident children came to the orchid and all of them enjoyed well, phayu was introduced to bowbow and both of them hit it off well, after the vacation the three couples came back to Bangkok and announced to the families about their reunion. everyone is happy about them though Leo and type still glare at their sons in law once in a while, everything went well.

Sky also begged rain for the forgiveness and explained the situation from his pov , though noeul is disappointed, he too know he can't avoid or hate sky forever,so he forgave rain but he clearly drew the line saying their relationship would not be the same as neither of them are same as before.so they remained as friends,Noeul met sig ,ple and som as well and everyone were happy to see rain back ,but more than that they all concentrated on spoiling on bowbow much to the displeasure of noeul .

Everything became the same as before except noeul and sky are normal friends , nuea always stayed as his best friend and at the marriage of sky and prapai lom and phayu proposed their lovers.

I hope you like the chapter, I know it's short but as I told before it's a small story.

Don't worry,i will add an epilogue today or tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and please tell me who are your favourite couple.

Please vote and comment 🙏