chapter seventeen

Louisa Lane is an elegant woman. Dignified. Everything she does is refined. Assured. Composed. Except the way she fucks.

She is hungry and raw the moment she gets me in her bedroom where she all but throws me onto her bed, breathlessly kissing me as she pulls off my leggings and I am naked on the covers, entirely hers. I have been building up to this so long, I am so fucking wet, can feel that aching slick between my legs growing with every touch. Lou's mouth is on my jaw, my neck, my breasts, my stomach; her hands are squeezing and groping until I am panting, until we are both breathless and wide-eyed with lust and desperation and I could come right now.

"Oh, god." She gasps against the soft skin of my breast as her teeth graze my nipple again and after too many minutes, she pushes a finger into my cunt. I am splayed on her bed, I am at her mercy, my body her plaything as she explores every inch of me, her lips trailing down my cleavage, my belly, to my clit as she adds a second finger and I could cry with relief. It's been a long time since I felt this full, since I felt hot breath on my breasts.

"God, Charlotte," she says, as though she is worshiping me. Her voice is deep, low, as deliciously dry as ever. "You are perfection."

Those words almost tip me over the edge. I am so worked up, squirming under her touch as she moves inside me, her thumb brushing my clit as she sighs against my neck. Her free hand clutches my waist, loosening as she pushes deeper inside me and flattens her palm over my stomach, pressing down and moaning into my folds as she beckons me to come. The pressure is incredible. I spread my legs as far as possible, my knees buried in the mattress and my hips tilted to give her better access to my desperate cunt.

"Oh, fuck. God, Lou, don't stop. Please. Don't fucking stop." The words are propelled out of me by her touch, the way her hum vibrates against me and she plays me like her piano. Her fingers, those beautiful digits I have admired and craved, know exactly where to land. There has been so much build up to this moment that I have coveted, that I have fantasized about for all these nights, I know I won't last long, a thick heat building in my core as she ravages me, teeth and fingers and then her soft tongue slips between my lips, moving in a lazy circle around my clit. I'm breathing hard, chest heaving in the moonlight, toes curling into the mattress. I arch my back and cry out when she eases in a third finger, when she curls and kneads and strokes and sucks with the desperation of a starved beast until I let out a ragged cry. I see stars. My hands twist in her hair, a reflex I can't control as she laps up my orgasm, dragging it out of me with slowing thrusts as I clench around her hand. She doesn't stop. She is still inside me, all around me, her hand shifting under to grab my ass while her tongue trails back up to my breasts.

"I can't get enough of you," she pants, her words a low groan as she pushes me into a second orgasm that has me on the cusp of blacking out, three fingers stretching me almost to the point of pain that turns into the headiest pleasure when she strokes my G-spot. I can't get enough of her, of this. I lose all control. I don't mean to, but I can't stop the flood that rushes through me, my legs trembling as she coaxes out another rush of pleasure and silences me with a kiss. I taste myself on her mouth. I taste how much she loves it, the way she pulls my lip between her teeth, nose pressed into my cheek. This is not the Lou I have known all week. The one who blushes and diverts when I flirt. This is a woman possessed. A woman freed. She's on the edge already and I have barely touched her. We've been edging all week.

When I push her skirt up to her hips, I moan when I discover that she isn't wearing any underwear. She leans back to pull off her shirt, throwing it behind her and adding her bra to the pile. I reach a shaking hand between her legs and she collapses on top of me, pressing her breasts to mine, and I almost come a third time just from the guttural moan that erupts out of her when I brush my thumb through her slick folds, dipping a finger into her soaked pussy.