They're like constellations.

Aziraphale looked down at the cup that was almost drained of it's alcoholic contents. Alcohol was something that Crowley had tempted him to a few centuries ago, and he had grown quite fond of it. Especially when the demon himself was the one he was getting drunk with. His pale-skinned finger ran along the rim of the glass he was holding, creating a symphonic yet sweet tune that echoed and bounced against the walls of the nearly empty glass. After a short moment, he took his finger away from the glass; swirling the cup a bit to let the flavor mix throughout the beverage. Soon taking his final sip. Crowley however, had gotten sick of drinking from a glass roughly an hour ago, and he had resorted to simply taking swigs straight from the bottle. This was one of Crowley's habits that Aziraphale wasn't the most fond of, however he still found it rather endearing... The angel thought that a lot of things that Crowley did was interesting. One thing for example was sleeping. Aziraphale wasn't much of a sleeper. He thought that it was a waste of time for a supernatural being to indulge in sleep if they hadn't needed to, although he had felt the same about food before Crowley tempted him into it... Despite not seeing it's worth, he always enjoyed it when the demon felt safe enough to fall asleep in the bookshop. He looked rather peaceful, and there were occasions where the angel would place a blanket over the demon. At this point, Crowley had a special blanket that Aziraphale had put the effort into crocheting himself, laid out on the sofa. The same sofa that they were sitting on at this very moment. 

"Care for a filler, angel?" Crowley pushed out the bottle, interrupting the angels thoughts. Aziraphale shook his head as a polite response, his face covered in a gentle smile. Crowley's arm wobbled slightly when he pulled the bottle back towards him, puffing out his cheeks in a drunken manner. His beady stare moving from Aziraphale to the little opening in the bottle. The blonde chuckled quietly at the way Crowley puffed out his cheeks whenever he was drunk. He found it silly, yet... Adorable? It had always made a strange fuzzy feeling bubble up in his unnecessary stomach whenever it happened...
"What's so funny? Have I got sum'm on m'face?" The demons speech was rather slurred, and it made the blonde snicker loudly.  Crowley only grew more agitated though. "Angel..." They whined, pulling their leg off of the back of the sofa and leaning closer to Aziraphale as an irritated plea for an answer. The demon carefully rested the bottle onto the coffee table that was placed strategically next to the sofa. The bottle wobbled a bit, almost toppling over, but Aziraphale's carpet was saved by a quick miracle that Crowley had performed to stop the wine from tipping over. After that little moment, Crowley looked back to Aziraphale with those yellow eyes that Aziraphale adored so very much. 'They made him soft', he always said to himself.
"No, Dear, don't worry. There is nothing on your face." The angel assured; the sweetest smile he could muster smearing across his face. His gaze then shifted from Crowley's golden eyes, which he usually admired dearly, to the freckles covering his cheeks and nose. Aziraphale had seldom paid attention to them. He more often found himself lost in the captivating golden eyes instead. It wasn't often that Crowley would remove his sunglasses, but Aziraphale was grateful for whenever he did. He enjoyed the sight of Crowley's enchanting yellow eyes... In fact, yellow had become his favorite color... Purely because of the snake-like feature that Crowley had. However, this time, it was as if the freckles that were splattered across the demons face like small constellations were whistling to him like an alluring catcall. 
"They're..." Aziraphale began with a quiet whisper. This piqued the red-heads attention, and he lifted his gaze from the wine bottle to the angel that he admired indescribably. "They're like... Constellations." Crowley cocked an eyebrow with curiosity, not knowing how to respond. He simply cleared his throat and tilted his head to one side.
"What now?" To be honest, the demon had heard Aziraphale perfectly fine, they just wanted him to repeat those words... They sent a tingle down the demons spine, and he was rather fond of the feeling. 
"Your freckles, they remind me of constellations... Like the ones you made." His hand suddenly raised to Crowley's cheek, and his thumb began to brush against his cheekbone. The demon's human-like breath hitched in the back of his throat as he resisted the urge to melt into the touch that he had longed for.