04

"Before we start there is 1 picture I want to share."  Nana said

Brook couldn't help crying because he recognized the photo so well

"Labon."  Broke already cry Brook.

"It's true but..." Crocus seemed speechless seeing the wound on the whale's face.

Yo-yohohoho, Yo-yohohoho
[Yo-yohohoho, Yo-yohohoho]

Binkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo
[delivers a bottle of sake binks]

Umikaze kimakaze namimakase
[following the sea breeze, riding the waves]

Brook didn't continue singing because he was still crying and Crocus calmed him down.  Nana then disappeared the picture.

"Let's continue."  Nana said

The screen is on

You can see naval ships surrounding the island of Elegia.  After landing, many soldiers immediately went down and checked the surrounding area.

"So it's moving."  Kong said

"Report from recon team. The presence of the enemy cannot be confirmed. To repeat, the presence of the enemy cannot be confirmed."

"Prepare for attack."

"The first team is preparing to land to ensure safety."

"2nd Squad prepares for ground combat."

"Armed reconnaissance team #2 continues the search and at this time the presence of the enemy has not been confirmed."

"The armed reconnaissance team continues its mission. But there are no signs of the enemy. Standby, waiting for further orders."

"Tch, he still hasn't found it yet."  Said Sakazuki squeezing his chair tightly.

You can see Momonga standing on the stage.  His eyes were fixed on the spectators who were sleeping.

"What's this?"  Momonga muttered

"Here's armed scout squad #7. No sign of the Elegia residents."

"This is #2 armed reconnaissance squad. The enemy's whereabouts cannot be confirmed."

"Here's armed scout squad #4. Reporting to vice admiral Momonga. No sign of the onlookers waking up."

"Don't tell me they're all dead?"  Momonga said while holding the denden mushi.

"They died because they heard Uta's voice."  Robin said

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT!"

Little Robin immediately hid behind her mother's arms.

"Robin, don't say things like that."  Olivia scolded