14

Alice's pov:
I still can't believe we actually found our missing mate today! Even less that we indeed found her in this god awful school. The most shocking thing out of all, is that the worst person I have ever come across is our darlings sister.
My cute little mate however is the complete opposite of this stupid bitch. She is such a pure and loving girl. It's easy to see that her life has been rather horrid after she so forcefully was ripped away from her loving dad, to instead move along with her supposedly mother and sister. Those two nasty things mistreated my little one beyond my imagination which will not go without punishment! I along with my other mates already discussed that we will find out exactly what had gone on in Phoenix, so we then can make sure we repay everything they put our darling through. Carlisle also called our kings to inform them of our newly found mate and the treatment she sadly had to go through. Well, at least of what we know till now. The three of them were absolutely disgusted and furious that someone would dare hurt anyone's mate. Found or not, we as vampires are very possessive and protective. Therefore no one will get a pass, not even if it was a simple glare towards our mate! Even less if someone so maliciously hurt said mate!
To our surprise Aro without hesitation, offered to send some of his guards to visit Phoenix to find out some more details of what occurred there. Since he doesn't want us to go there ourselves for a bit, so we instead can take better care of our angel. He even further assured us that he won't stay in the way of any punishment we may think of, to avenge our mates hurt. Marcus and Caius also seem more than on board for that. The normally quiet Marcus was nearly the most furious out of all of them. He only calmed down some, after we explained to him that her dad is the complete opposite of the two females and how he along with us won't ever let anything hurt our sweet Mia again. I truthfully felt overwhelmed in utter gratefulness at their willingness to help in any way possible. We always were on pretty good terms with them, still it's unheard of them going out this far to help someone out of their direct coven.
Just after our call with said kings of ours ended, Edward and Jasper come back looking rather calm. Our sweet Jasper seems a bit shy as his eyes stay straight on our tiny mate, his fingers fiddling as they have nothing to hold on to. Rosalie who just like all of us, watched his behavior with slight worry, before she slowly stands up. Mia still held protective against her body as she walks towards Jasper. The wide eyed look of his as she simply kisses his lips without any hesitation makes me a bit sad. We all have known for ages now how fragile our Jasper truly is, how he still thinks he isn't as important as any of us because of it. No matter how often we tried to get him to see himself the way as we see him, he never believed it. So seeing that he finally opened up is heartwarming and breaking all in one. It hurts to know that he has kept such a big and lovable part of himself hidden for such a long time. But no longer, we all are going to show him just how important he is to each and everyone of us, including our sweet little mate. Mia after all was the one to crack his security wall that has surrounded him for all that time with one simple hug. She also seemed to instantly catch onto his true self, since other than us, she right away flung herself into him. Not even with one ounce of fear or worry in her eyes.
As Rosalie once again pecks jaspers lips lovingly, she nods encouragingly at him.
„Why don't you hold her babe? She seemed to trust you the most out of all of us." she softly says as Jaspers face lights up immediately. Carefully he curls his arms around Mia, before he fully takes her out of Rosalie's embrace and instead pulls her against his own chest. His features change right back to content and joyful, something that sadly is rather unusual for him. Guess our little one was not only our missing mate, but also the missing piece to finally allow Jasper to let go and be himself. Something we won't ever be able to thank this sweet angel enough.
„Thank you." Jasper quietly says with tears in his eyes.
„No need to thank any of us babe. I already told you that we all love you just the way you are. So no more hiding that cute little self of yours from either of us." Edward states while slowly pulling Jasper on top of the couch to not disturb Mia's peaceful nap. Afterwards he takes a seat right next to Jasper and pulls an arm around his shoulders to further show him how serious he is about that.
„Edward is right my sweet boy. We love you with every little fiber within us, so please give us the chance to finally show you." Carlisle says as he takes a seat on jaspers other side. Being called sweet boy seems to enlighten something deep within him, as he slowly starts to relax further. After all those years finally allowing us to see his true self. And what an amazing self he has! Going to pamper him for sure! But for now we need to stay calm, after all we can't overwhelm our tiny mate on the very first day we met her.
„Will show you my love till you can't take it anymore babe." I seductively whisper against his ear. Even nipping his skin lightly, my eyes roll right back into my head in utter pleasure of his sweetness. Oh, I surely will taste a lot more of that. How dare him hide something this addictive from us. His needy whimpers only make me smile wider.
„Later baby boy." I promise. Slowly removing myself from him, before I won't be able to do so anymore. His dilated eyes make me wink at him. We surely are going to have a lot of fun together later on. But for right now, we instead spend some more time with our sweet little Mia to hopefully get to know her better.