~In actions there is pleasure~

Not being able to hold on for too long Ame clenched her hands on the edges of the table, her  legs squirming and trembling every time Gura would thrust into her.

Gura: Pick those hips up, I'm not done yet.
Ame: I..can't-Ngh!

Hearing that Gura grabbed Ame by the waist making her sit down on her legs.

Gura: Spread them open.

Doing as she heard Ame opened her legs wide so Gura could see, Gura placed the hand filled with Ame's juice inside Amelia's mouth making her gag on it. With her free hand she started rubbing in between her folds, Her juices made it easier for her to slide her fingers in though Ame could feel her insides being discovered.

Gura: I bet it was fun teasing me hmm?~
Ame: hah..please..
Gura: hmm?~

Ame bit down on Gura's finger as soon as she reached her limit, she arched her back while legs were shaking.
Gura: Not yet Ame.. hold it.
Ame: Mhm!~ I- Ah!~
Gura: Hold it.

Ame eyes became teary as she tried her best to hold in her sperm inside, Gura still wouldn't stop from moving her finger which made it more difficult.
Gura: okay..good girl..you can cum now.

As soon as Gura give her approval Ame felt at ease, her legs squirmed and tingly shocks would hit her.

Gura: I think that's enough for today, we should get go- mhp!-

Gura didn't even realize when did Ame faced her, she connected both lips together in within a second.
Ame: who said we were done?..
Gura: I did..

Ame started to rub herself on Gura's bulge, That made Gura jump a bit. Seeing how far they gotten there is no sign of them stopping now.
Ame: you really going to keep me waiting? Hm?~

Gura could see Amelia's eyes filled with lust and desperation, reaching down she grabbed Gura's dick and started placing the tip in between her fold before going all the way down.

Gura gripped the chair handles as she felt Ame push down everything inside, It was tight warm and wet, an experience she'd had never had.
Ame: Ah!~ fuck!..it bigger than I thought..
Gura: ngh!..Ame..

Ame smiled as she saw Gura in such state her eyes were squirming and her back was arched up.
Ame: I'm going to start moving now okay?..

Gura nodded as she felt her dick being swallowed completely inside of Ame, Once she felt her moving she knew she wasn't going to last long.

Amelia started moving her hips slowly to get used to the shape tho her cum from earlier is helping her move smoothly. Seeing how Gura looks in pain made her more excited to start moving faster.

Ame: How does it feel not being a virgin anymore?~
Gura: fuck..shut u- ngh!~

Ame stared moving her hips faster before Gura could finish her words, The size of Gura's dick was getting getting closer and closer to her g spot.
Gura: Fa..faster please..
Ame: what did you say?~ couldn't her yo-
Gura: I said faster you bitch!~

Gura gabbed Ame by the waist and started to pull her all the way down, It took the breath out of Ame as she felt Gura's cock fully inside of her. Gura started thrusting inside of her faster and faster without giving Ame a break. Ame felt her moans getting higher and her hips getting tired but her body was full of pleasure.

Ame: oh yes!~ mhm!~ cmon Gura I know you want to mess me up!~

Gura couldn't stand being in the same position, she pushed Ame to a near wall and started thrusting into her again, this time Ame's back was facing the wall legs were still wide open and back arched up.

Gura continue thrusting harder and harder into Ame until she was near her limit, Ame on the other hand was struggling to keep standing. Her legs were shaking and every thrust would give her shock.

Soon she felt also felt her limits coming close, she gripped her hands on Gura's back while Gura bit down on Ame's shoulder.

As soon as they felt their sperm coming Gura pulled out of Ame, both trying to catch their breath in the same position. They now realized this was a bond they had already taken a step from, even then they enjoyed every second of it.

Ame: geez..you're not patient at all.
Gura: Sorry..got a lil bit too much into it.
Ame: it's fine, I just know my back and waist will be sore tomorrow.
Gura: you can't miss work dear "Boss"

After they finally relaxed they started to put their clothes on, Gura didn't realize she had dropped all of her paper on the fool and pens. She started picking them up and placed them on her desk.

Ame: You got everything?
Gura: Yup
Ame: Alright then let's go

As both walked out of the office they made their way down to the first floor, everything was so quiet but Gura's head was filled with Amelia's moans. She wondered if she was going to be able to sleep tonight.

Ame: Do you have any plans right now?
Gura: hmm..not that I can think of..why?
Ame: Round 2?
Gura: hell naw! I'm tired.
Ame: Hahahaha I'm just joking, let's go eat something. All that moving around made me hungry.

Gura: I'd prefer if I took a bath first, I feel sticky..
Ame: oh then we can stop by my house then-
Gura: No thank you I'll just shower at home and meet you somewhere^^
Ame: Hm..I wasn't going to do anything to you either way.

Gura chuckled as she headed toward her car, she waved goodbye to Ame and headed home to take a shower.

As soon as she got home she took her clothes off and jumped into the bath with no hesitation, the warm water would hit every muscle in her body it felt relaxing.

.
.
.
.
.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Surprise.