AoE & tLK fanart

nebula: HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME BACK TO THIS CHAPTER/EPISODE OF *points to the cast*

Prime, Megs, Bee, the humans, and Steve: Transformers Prime Reacts To: pics, memes, and stuff

nebula: thank you to all those who answered, though next time you might want to be louder, but here's a reward for actually saying it *snaps figures, then chairs and beanbags appear*

those who answered: *sit down*

nebula: everyone else, you get the floor, or can remain standing if you so desire. Ok cybertronains and humans, today we have guests *claps and tLK bots, Megatron, and humans pop in*

Cade: WHAT THE F- 

nebula: *slaps him*

Cade: *holds his cheek* ow, what was that for!?

nebula: *crosses her arms* you're new, so I won't hurt you that bad, but there is zero tolerance for swearing in English in this room, got it?

Cade: *nods*

nebula: thanks-

Vivian: who are you!?

nebula: me? Oh right, you two are new. Hello, greetings, and salutations, my name is nebula, and I'm the author *bows at the waist* welcome to my reaction book *smiles*

Cade and Vivian: WE'RE IN A BOOK!?!?! HOW!?

nebula: *opens her mouth to speak, but then slowly closes it* ........................................ that's actually a good question. I don't know, but let's just chalk it up to author magic, shall we

tLK Megs: *collapses with a groan, and presses his remaining servo to where his arm used to be* not to be rude but... *nods to his wound, which is practically weeping engeron*

nebula: OH SHOOT, yeah, hang on *snaps fingers and Megs's arm reappears* and here's some engeron for you

tLK Megs: *nods and downs the first two cubes, then starts sipping on the last*

tLK Optimus: *grimaces and looks away*

tLK Megs: *glances at him* it was a good swing, Prime. Lots of power in it, but next time don't hesitate to kick me, 'kay? I'm built a lot tougher than you, I can take it *smirks, flashing his denta*

tLK Op: *lightly blushing* noted

 nebula: anyway today you guys are reacting to AoE and tLK fanart 

tfp people: yay, blackmail >:)

tLK people: WHAT!?!?! WHY US!?

nebula: because I said so, and we will also have two more guests. *claps again, then a sparkling and human appears* Everyone, this is Shadowrubicon, and MultiWing respectively *turns to Shadow, and Wing, then gestures to everyone* Shadow, Wing please say hi

Shadow: *waves happily* hi :)

Wing: *casually lifts her hand* hey

tfp Optimus: where did you find a sparkling!?!? And why did you bring a human too!?

nebula: *shrugs* both of them asked if they could be here and I said yes. *pauses time and turns to readers* Which reminds me, if you readers want to be here with me, the bots and cons, send me a comment on the book or my profile of how you would like me to portray you, along with your pronouns and if you want, how you look. I'll try to bring you in some time, but I'm gonna limit it to two people per chapter, I'll make a list to make sure I don't forget anyone, but it might take some time to get you in, and I've never done something like this, so please be patient with me *unpauses time*