0.

Prologue

Janiva Bieber covers up stomach in strategic wardrobe hack as she boards helicopter with Justin Bieber amid pregnancy rumors

Fans have speculated about seeing a baby bump on Janiva Bieber on more than one occasion.

Janiva was spotted out and about in New York City with her husband Justin by her side as they boarded a helicopter.

The pair kept it casual, with Janiva wearing an oversized black jacket and a tiny pair of shorts while Justin had on a brown shirt and white shorts.

Janiva completed her look with sunglasses, white socks, and black loafers.

Justin, meanwhile, opted for sneakers.

The baggy nature of Janiva's outfit hit any signs of a potential bump lurking beneath her outfit.

Earlier this week, the couple fueled pregnancy buzz again as they headed to a Krispy Kreme in the Big Apple. Fans speculated that Janiva was hiding a baby bump behind her bag, though she has not announced a pregnancy.

Rumors have been swirling about Janiva expecting her first baby with Justin for several weeks.

Janiva has been hiding her stomach during outings and on social media, fueling speculation that she's expecting.

Justin and Janiva are gearing up to celebrate their upcoming joint album, and fans are eager for a baby announcement from the pair.

Liked by chloebailey and 1,628,424 others janivabieber Snooze Acoustic ft hubby @justinbieber is out now 🤓View all 15,191 comments russ Oh this is outta here

View all 15,191 comments
russ Oh this is outta here

I've been in this business for about sixteen years. Singer. Songwriter. My name is Janiva. Janiva Muna Carter Bieber. My life, it's been crazy. On top of every chart and in every magazine.

I'm just grateful for everything and the opportunities that were presented to me because my father is Jay-Z.

And grateful because of my success and connections that I was able to find my life partner, Justin Bieber.

Justin and I met in 2009 but didn't start dating until 2015. At first, I did not want to give him a chance because he was in a messy love triangle but he was so determined to date me so I gave in. Thank God, I did because we have been inseparable since.

Now after seven years of marriage, Justin and I are expecting our first child together. We are super excited to be parents. I'm due in a month.

We have been keeping the news low-key but people are so nosey and creating speculation about me being pregnant that lately, I have been thinking about announcing it. I'm not sure I will though. Since I'm so close to the end of my pregnancy.

"Thank you," I thanked our driver before walking into our two ultra-private acres in the heart of Holmby Hills home.

I closed the door behind me as I walked through the house, searching for Justin. "Justin!" I shouted, hoping he heard me throughout the house.