𝟛𝟙

Minho drove to the location when he found his gang members were already there waiting for him.

The building where Jisung is kept as a hostage is only meters away from where the gang are gathered.

Minho(worried tone):“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?! Han is in there who needs our help”

The boss can feel how he is worried about Jisung. Bangchan walked towards him and put both of his hands on each side of Minho's shoulders and tabbed them twice.

Bangchan:“take a deep breath, and calm down first”

Minho did as he was told by closing his eyes and taking a quick breath to calm down.

Changbin:“we can't just break in without a plan, you don't know how much people are in there, so no need to rush and let us think of a good plan together”

He says for Minho who starts to think about the situation that takes him some time to figure out something to ask his boss.

Minho:“how about those errands files that Han found, isn't there anything that can help us to save him?”

The boss tries to remember about the errands details he opened them with the hacker and after a few seconds, some important details came to mind.

Bangchan:“yeah there is... me and Seungmin had discovered that Han's boss is actually the leader of that organization”

Changbin:“I never had the chance to ask about what that organization does?”

Bangchan:“based on our research, it is an organization that contains four people that kidnaps people mostly children for human trafficking or killing them to sell their organs to the black market”

Minho's hands turn to a fist ready to blow that place up and kill everyone in that organization on the thought of Han being their victim... He is trying his best not to let out that monster inside him.

Changbin looked around, he was able to notice IN and Seungmin absence because the younger had that psycho chaotic self that gets excited to kill people while the hacker has that weird obsession over turning the countdown of the self destruction system.

Changbin:“by the way...where are IN and Seungmin? Weren't they with us?”

Without those psychopaths, SKZ gang won't be this powerful and let us not forget the ability of their boss who is able to put those two crazy werewolves in line.

Bangchan:“they are on their way here because I asked them to bring some supplies, let's wait for them first cause I already had a plan on how we can go in”

Changbin admits that he has a bad past like everyone else but that doesn't mean he'll outburst like a hungry titan... in the end he could call himself the sane one in this gang.

he then looked at Minho and wondered if he also had that psycho side of him and a weird obsession over something dangerous.

Changbin:«this rescue mission will be chaotic and a messy one with a lot of dead bodies *sigh* i wanna go home»

The three were waiting for the youngest line to arrive so all of them could save Jisung from there.

.

.

.

.

.

Jisung opened his eyes in an unfamiliar place, his sight was blurry so he blinked multiple times to fix his eyesight. Once he did that, he looked around and couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him.

Numerous children are in this locked up small space room, there are who's crying, who's sitting in silence, and most of them are laughing and playing not having an idea they are kidnapped or kept as hostages.

Just seconds after he witnessed that view he looked at his body and found himself tied up with ropes to the point where he couldn't move an inche.

And the weird thing about this situation is that Jisung isn't afraid but fuming of anger, angry at his ex-bosd being a part of this illegal act of kidnapping children.

That means that talking about his nephew's birthday was all a lie. Han clicked his tongue getting very mad and blaming himself for being fooled by that liar.

Jisung:“if I evere see him again...i will kick him in the balls till he can't walk for weeks”

His day went on with children asking him why is tied up with ropes for Jisung to smile and told them that he was waiting for his superhero to come and save him on a motorcycle making sounds like it was a play for the children to enjoy.

While looking at the light of the sun coming in from the window with metal bars. he wished that Minho would come fast and save him and the children together.