ƐᑭƖᒪOGᑌƐ

How the story ends~ (sort of. well just first gen)

I couldn't decide on what to write so I used Artificial Intelligence

The city's underbelly pulsed with a dark energy as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows over the streets. Taehyung, the indomitable Mafia King, stood on his opulent balcony, his gaze piercing through the night. Beside him, YN, his fierce and loyal Mafia Queen, exuded an air of power and authority.

Their children, Ji-Ah and Jungwon, now four years old, and Heesua, three years, old played nearby, their innocent laughter mingling with the echoes of the city's secrets. Aria and Taeri, the youngest at two years old, both observed the scene with wide eyes, already sensing the weight of their legacy.

Taehyung and YN had embraced their roles as leaders of the criminal underworld, their power and influence unmatched. The streets trembled under the weight of their empire, a kingdom built on bloodshed, loyalty, and fear. They had chosen a life of darkness, one that had consumed their very souls.

Their children, unknowing of their parents' true nature, grew up in the shadows, shielded from the violent reality that lurked beyond their opulent surroundings. The mansion they called home was a fortress, guarded by loyal henchmen and shrouded in secrecy. It was a life of luxury tainted by the constant threat of danger.

Taehyung's empire thrived, expanding its reach across the city and beyond. His influence extended into politics, law enforcement, and even international affairs. He ruled with an iron fist, his name whispered in both reverence and terror. YN, his equal in cunning and ruthlessness, was his unwavering partner, ensuring their grip on power tightened with each passing day.

Their children, unknowingly groomed for a life of darkness, would inherit their legacy. Ji-Ah and Jungwon, Aria and Taeri, and Heesua would be raised in a world where morality was a fleeting concept. They would be taught to navigate treacherous waters, to embrace the shadows, and to never question the family's code of honor.

-the end ♡︎

chapter 60 unrealeased so goodbye go study now or do something educational or else 😘

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 ||𝑲𝑻𝑯|| 🎉