The Villainess Doesn't know the meaning of love

Chapter 3:A Day of lucid dreams

The next morning rinariko woke up and found herself in a room, her family are waiting for her outside. She can't even remember anything that happened to her last night.
Rinariko :When did I got here?(She questioned herself )

Her parents entered the room when they heard their daughter's voice. They hugged her and asked her what happened to her last night, but they were shocked to hear that she can't remember anything about last nights incident. Her parents begins to worry about their daughter.

Reiko:Are you alright my cupcake?(She asked )

Rinariko :Yes im fine mommy, but how did I got in this room?(She replied )

Reinaldo :You fainted last night, are you feeling
ok???(He asked )

Rinariko :I'm fine mommy and daddy, I thought I went outside the shimazaki hotel. (She asked her parents )

Reiko & Reinaldo :Yes you went outside, but you never came back to shimazaki hotel. (They answered )

Reiko:What happened to you last night????(She asked her daughter )

Rinariko :I don't know, i can't remember anything other than going outside the hotel. (She replied)

Her parents decided to assign more bodyguards to rinariko hoping that nothing will happen again. A few hours past, rinariko decided to sleep again.

Rinariko :If their is no more questions regarding the incident last night, I will go back to sleep. (She said )

Reiko :Rest well honey. (Her mother replied )
Rinariko went back to sleep, she dreamed about a disturbing creature chasing her as if it wasn't a dream at all.

"Dream world"

???:I will eat every flesh in your body until you die. hahaha hahaha hahahahaha........... (The creature said)

Rinariko tried to run away from it,  but it keeps chasing her. A few minutes later, she finally managed to wake up from that disturbing dream and trembled in fear.

Every time she fell asleep the dreams keeps repeating and she would wake up in fear of being eaten by that creature she saw in her dreams.

Chapter 4:Unknown whisperer

The next day arrived, the nishimura family went together for breakfast. They observe rinariko's behavior and saw rinariko's teary eyes, dried lips, frightened expression mark on her face. Reiko asked her daughter, but rinariko still seemed frightened and silent.

Reiko:Let's all eat. (She smiled )

Reinaldo & Reiko &Rinsuke &Rinuri :Itadaki masu(They said happily )

Rinariko arrived with a very gloomy expression written on her face.

Reiko:Why are so gloomy my princess???(She asked)

Rinariko didn't respond even in a single word to her mother's question. She can hear whispers directly to her ears. She can't seem to focus eating.

She continued to tremble in fear for hearing whispers even if their is nobody beside her. Her tears begin to drop again and she covered her ears  but she can still hear the whispers of an invisible person right beside her. 

Reiko:Stop crying my child. (She said)

Reiko comforted her daughter and hug her tight, but still the fear written all over her daughters face. The day ended with her daughter stop crying and told her parents about what she experienced today.