𝟛𝟟

Minho:"about what happened when I saved you and you kissed me...what was that for?"

It was the middle of the night and both were still awake sharing the same king-sized-bed when Jisung was on the far left while Minho was on the far right where space separated them with both facing the ceiling.

Jisung:"two reasons, one. Because I was jealous of that little girl taking your first kiss and seco-"

Minho:"who told you that was my first kiss?"

The younger looked at him with wide eyes not believing he mistook Minho for that.

Jisung:"sorry... No? Haven't you kissed someone before...I'm sorry but it didn't seem to me like that"

Minho:"ohh really? How does it seem to you then?"

Jisung:"I don't know if I should say this but... you seem too shy to kiss anyone, and there's a point when I thought you were afraid of relationships"

Now it's Minho's turn to look at Jisung with wide eyes...both are having eye contact now.

Minho:"you're half wrong, true that I didn't date anyone before but I had my first kiss"

Jisung turned to his left side putting his left arm under his head facing Minho who was still laying on his back.

Jisung:"tell me who it is?"

Minho:"you go first"

Jisung:"but I asked you first"

It's now Minho's turn to turn around to his right side to face Jisung.

Minho:"you kissed me first"

Jisung:"but you aren't my first"

Minho:"and you aren't my first"

They both stop here waiting for each other to speak first... And just after minutes someone gave up...

Jisung:"FINE!! you won... it was a girl named Rita in middle school"

Minho(chuckling):"Rita? *lol* Was she hot?"

Jisung:"not hotter than you~"

Minho blushed then smiled and let out a low "tch" sound... he began to start liking Jisung's straightforwardness.

Minho:"my first kiss was my cat"

Wait... what?

Jisung:"your...cat?"

Minho:"yeah, her name was tony, it was when I was in high school, I was the school outcast who would stay home do his homework and play with his cat rather than hanging out with friends and dating girls"

Jisung:"your cat...and you named her tony"

Minho:"that time, I had a dream to go to college but it didn't happen because I got into an accident that made me go onto a coma for six months that result tony to die and that how I gave up on my dream"

Okay, the talk went deep.

Jisung:"how about your parents?"

Minho:"parents...i was on my own back then without anyone around me to rely on them"

Jisung didn't know why but he felt like Minho was just like him in the past.

the slight difference was the cat.

Jisung:"let us not talk about the dark past anymore... tell me who told you that kissing a cat would count as a first kiss"

Minho found his sentence very insulting to tony's soul that made him sit up and look down towards Jisung with fierce eyes.

Minho(defend):"cats are living beings!"

Jisung(attack):"but they aren't humans!!"

Minho(YELLING):"THEY CAN BE IF THEY WANT!!"

It was Jisung's turn to sit up so both are now on the same eye level.

Jisung(ALSO YELLING):"STOP SAYING CUTE NO SENSE THAT WOULD MAKE ME WANT TO KISS YOU AGAIN!!!"

Minho shut his mouth and so did Jisung, and after seconds of staring at each other in silence they both started laughing at their silly argument.

Jisung:"I like you Mr.Minho, ever since we've met I've always felt something good towards you"

Minho:"how could you like me? I am a mafia, I kidnapped you, and I caused you to be a hostage...i don't deserve you Mr.Han"

Jisung didn't like seeing Minho looking down at himself.

Jisung:"who said that those were any of your faults and besides...I'm a mafia too now"

They both again chuckled and made eye contact again admiring one another.

Minho:"if that is so then... i'm for sure feel the same for you, Mr.Han"

Jisung:"then, will you do me the honor and be my boyfriend, Mr.Minho?"

He offered his hand towards Minho who looked at his palm then smiled. He then put his hand on top Jisung's palm.

Minho:"yes! I'll be your boyfriend"

--------

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪!!! 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕!!!