His Marriage Proposal

Y/N was taking step back and back. Taehyung moved forward his hand to Y/N to explain her but her situation was pitiful. All other members stood behind him. When she saw them she felt a little safe.

Jin - Y/N..my angel..please let us come. We came here for you.( gentle voice)

RM - Y/N..you are safe. You know it was not him he was drugged. It was planning of his Ex manager.

Suga( comforts Y/N by hugging her) - Y/N... it's okk..I am here.

Y/N controlled her emotions and let them in. All the members explained
Y/N again and request her to get married with him because not only Taehyung but she also may also be trapped in this scandal and this is only a way to save herself too.

Jhope - Y/N..sunshine.. what's your decision???

Y/N(took a pause and said) - I don't know...sir..just please leave you all..I can't deal it.( will tearful eyes)

Taehyung (gently looked at Y/N) -
Y/N..I wanna talk to you...alone..
Please..(he requested)

Jimin - Y/N.. sweetheart. Give him a chance to prove himself...( he calmly said)

Y/N - Amm..(couldn't said a word)

Suga - Please..Y/N..(he assured)

Y/N - Ah.ammm...o..okk ( she hesitantly said)

Y/N and Taehyung went to a room. Taehyung going to close the door but he stopped. Y/N stood some distance from Taehyung.

Taehyung - Y/N...I know what I did had made a big impact on you but trust me it was not me. I was not in right sense..Y/N. I misbehaved with you but it was not intentionally. So please give me a chance. I apologise to you. Agree this contract marriage. It just a marriage. We will live as a friend like we were before..(he smiled). We won't interfere in each other's business. You can do whatever you want. It is only one year contract after that you are free from everything. What you say.. shouldn't you give me a chance??????

Y/N - Sir...I know it was trap..I am ...some kind of nervous...I...(she was intrupted)

Taehyung - What's your wish..??(he came close to her and looked into her eyes)

Y/N - I don't wanna quit as a makeup artist...

Taehyung (hold Y/N hand) - You can do whatever you want. You will continue your work as a makeup artist in our company...okk(his bright smile)

Y/N - Thank you...sir..( She nervously smiled)

Taehyung - So now are we friend??
(His cute face)

Y/N - Yess...friend..(little smile)

Taehyung - Y/N.... Thank you..so much for understanding me.( he deep sighed then he looked at her wrist where his light mark was still visible)

Taehyung - Y/N....what happened to you hand?? Are you..hurt.. somewhere?? ( he anticipated something)

Y/N - Ammm..this..it..it was..that.amm.
(She got nervous)

Taehyung - Ohh..amm...you take care of Yourself.. (he understood that it was his mark on that night. He secretly glanced at her neck side where his bit mark can be still seen. He gulped like how she struggled on that night)

Y/N - Sir...I think...we should inform to others about my decision...(she changed the topic)

Taehyung - Amm..ya yes...sure..(he smiled)

After some days on one day Taehyung and Y/N got into the contract marriage. Y/N was feeling relief that he is a gentle person like he before.
Y/N and Taehyung now will live under the same roof but different room as husband and wife.

#Let's see how long they will  play their role as a fake husband and wife#

See in next 🙈😛🤫