vii

warnings | light smut, slight yandere!sukuna if you squint, yandere!gojo, blood, gore, death, etc.

GOJO SEIJI felt bile rise in his throat when y/n got married to someone that wasn't him. Everything was falling apart again.

"Looks like we're going to have to start over again," he muttered mindlessly to himself, blue eyes boring into the perfect wedding scene before him as y/n batted her eyelashes, lips plump and full as she closed her eyes-head titled up as Sukuna leant down and kissed her.

"I'm sorry?"

He glanced to y/n's mother who was standing beside him, a smile etching across his face as he waved her off, "oh, sorry, I was just saying how I was going to have to look for a new maid was all."

Y/n's mother nodded with a smile, "I'm sure y/n would be happy to help you look for one!"

"Yeah..bet she would, wouldn't she?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sukuna's hand cupped and groped at y/n's breasts, his fingers pinching and rolling her pert nipples.

He didn't want to admit it, but he reveled in how that bastard Gojo looked during the reception. Especially when he got to kiss y/n too. He just looked so fucking pissed.

Sukuna could also imagine how angry the prodigy must be too. How angry he must be fully knowing that Sukuna is getting to enjoy his pretty wife thats laying under him right now. Her (color) skin tinted into the darkest shade of red as her breath was heavy and quick, her chest heaving as she gripped the bedsheets below her.

"Su- sukuna~"

"Aw, needy already? I haven't even touched you that much."

He chuckled darkly as his knees dug unto her thighs to keep her planted to the bed. His hands roaming her bare skin as his fingers grasped and plucked at the waistband of her underwear.

She whined and lifted her hands, her grasp fixating onto his forearms.

"Suku- na, can we please just- just...," her lip quivered. She was scared. She couldn't go all the way yet. Yes, she married her best friend who she loved very dearly, but she wasn't ready. Not yet.

Sukuna, on the other hand, could read her like an open book and he relented. His knees moving to either side of her hips, caging her down as he bent towards her. His lips placing gentle kisses on her stomach, up between the valley of her breasts, along her neck and jaw, both her cheeks, the tip of her nose, her forehead, and finally back down on her lips.

"Such a cute lil lady, huh? Not ready, i'm guessing?"

She nodded, her arms moving to cover her breasts, causing him to lick his lips.

Damn, he wanted to devour her. Ruin her completely, but ... he could wait. Gojo couldn't touch her. If he did, his whole clan would fall.

"I'm sorry, Sukuna- I know.. I know this night was supposed to be special-"

"Stop that. You think I married you to fuck you?"

She blushed intensely at his blunt words.

"N- no"

"Good. want to know the real reason I married you then?"

He brought his hand up to her face, his fingers tracing small, light circles causing her to lean into his touch.

"I married you because I wanted to walk into a bar or tavern, see someone hitting on you and loudly declare Hey! Thats my wife! and punch them square in the jaw, knocking them out."

She deadpanned.

"Oh, and love too, I guess."

"Sukuna!"

She slapped his arm and was already giggling.

"Oh? Hitting me now? How rude, we just got married and you're already abusing me!"

She hit him again, but this time on his shoulder.

"Two can play at that game, sweetheart!"

"Sukuna, no! Stop!"

Her struggles were futile as he attacked her with tickles. Her body shaking under his merciless assault.

"Sukuna- stop-" she gasped "I'm going to pee, if you keep tickling me!"

She wailed and tried to curl in on herself but he wasn't having it.

It was safe to say that the two slept peacefully after that.

Gojo, on the other hand, was still angry over everything, but he was atleast relieved that the two didn't go all the way.

"Tch."

He left his secluded hidden spot. His feet taking him back home even though his heart and mind and soul were telling him to just go in there and take care of everything now.

But first things first.

He had to make sure that y/n loves him in all lives from now on.