chapter 01🥀English

In Landon,
The Rain is too heavy and one man who is lost in his thoughts with closed eyes while his driver who increases the volume of the song looks back at the man and sighs sadly.

In Landon,The Rain is too heavy and one man who is lost in his thoughts with closed eyes while his driver who increases the volume of the song looks back at the man and sighs sadly

Ek pyar ka nagma hai
Life is a tale of love

Maujon ki ravaani hai
Life is the flowing of waves

Zindagii aur kuch bhi nahii, teri meri kahaanii hai
Life is nothing more than your and my story

Kuch paakar khonaa hai
In gaining something, we lose something

Kuch khokar paanaa hai
In losing something, we gain something

Jeevan ka matlab to aanaa aur jaanaa hai
The meaning of life is to come and to go

Do pal ke jeevan se, ek umr churaani hai
From a few moments of existence, we must steal a whole lifetime

Zindagii aur kuch bhi nahii.N, terii merii kahaanii hai
Life is nothing more than your and my story

Ek pyaar kaa naghmaa hai...
Life is a tale of love...

But suddenly the man opened his eyes with a jerk and looked up at the driver,his eyes left no emotions, his eyes were blank,he looked at the driver with too much anger who gulped.

Man-What the Hell!Can't you drive properly?

Driver-Sorry Sir actually it's not my mistake the kid...

The Man look front and saw one boy stand there while holding one cat in embrace.

Just like that...

Well,here my Cato👄My Mini👄My cutiepie...I love her more than my life😘

I love her more than my life😘

Pretty😘

Pretty😘

He clench his fists and wear glasses and come outside from car with too much anger,Driver become scared and come outside too,The Man come near the boy who just patting on the cat's head.

Man-Are you fucking have a death wish?if yes then go and die somewhere else.

He shouted at the boy,who without saying anything turned and left the cat on the other side safely and turned back to the Man who looked very frustrated...

Boy-Don't you have a heart mister,and also if you don't know how to drive then why the fuck you buy car,or just for showing that you are rich wait not only rich in fact spoild rich oldie.

He said while putting hands on the waist,Man's eyes winded and he looked at the driver who looked away.

Man-How dare you?I am oldie?what the fuck and why the hell you are cursing you idiot.

Boy-Look who is saying,well,I don't have time for your so-called rubbish.

He said and turned to the other side but stopped by Man's next words.

Man-Look at this kid(to his driver)how dare he?he insult me?he talk back to me?me?how dare he?no one talk with me in this tone how dare he?such a mannerless kid,how his parents bear him,it's all his parents fault who never taught him any good manners he doesn't know how to talk with elders,spoiled son of spoiled father.

Driver-Sir leave it bacha hai..

But they stop on their track and look back at their car and see the front mirror is broken into a million pieces😂they look at the boy who is looking at the stick which he is holding in hand and then show it to Man who steps back.

Boy-Listen you brainless oldie,never ever bring that Bastard in front of me ,this time I just break your car mirror,I am expert in breaking bones too so be careful next time,clear?

He said to Man who nodded and the boy left angrily while holding the stick.The Man released his breath and looked at the driver who was hiding behind the car.

Man-Scary....

😂😂😂😂

Driver-Manik sir now how I will drive?

Manik-He breaks the mirror, not your hands.

He said with rolled eyes and then sat inside the car but he was fuming in anger because one small kid hurt his ego😂😂.

The boy who unlocked the apartment and threw shoes and sticks on the way and lay on the couch,and then one beautiful lady came outside from the room while holding a bag. She stopped and raised her eyebrow.

Lady-Mayan,What are you doing here??aap toh college ge thy don't tell me you create new trouble

Mayan-come on Mom,I am not in the mood so please..

Nandini-Mayan,don't talk with me in this tone.

Mayan(sigh)-Sorry Mom,Just a just aishhh please sorry kal se pakka jaaunga aaj nahi,already aik sanky buddha ne deemag kharab kar dia

Nandini(softly)-kisi ne kuch kaha hai kya?

Mayan-kisi ki itni himmat,well,mom you getting late

Nandini-Oh Han,Baby take care of yourself,and don't enter the kitchen, it's a request to you and also please baby I love you but I love my house too..

Mayan(eyes rolling)-Yeah Yeah I know,now bye and take care of yourself too and also I want a new stick please buy for me but this time I want a branded.

Nandini looked at him with disbelief and left from there.She come outside and take key from bag and started to lock the door,while Manik who passed by her while talking on the mobile and stop behind her and his driver started to unlock the door,Nandini stop and her heart beat become fast,She look back at the Manik who entered the house and his driver close the door,she shrug it off and lock the door and left from there.....

Vote,Comments and share with your friends🥰