𝟛𝟠

Jisung:"Changbin-hyuuuung!!!!"

He ran fast towards the buff member as he jumped on him and gave him a hug.

Changbin was clueless in his behavior.

Jisung:"thank you! thank YOU!! THANK YOU!!!"

he then gave him a kiss on his cheek and left the kitchen.

Changbin stands there, his hand was on his cheeks while the other hand was holding an untouched banana. His eyes were wide shocked at what the new member just did to him right now.

That when IN step in.

IN(takes the banana):"thank you"

IN thoughts of ignoring him as he always does but something was weird about his partner. He waved his hand in front of Changbin's eyes and there was no sign of movement.

It was like his soul left his body.

IN:"why are you being like this...you're creeping me out, Changbin-hyung"

The older turn to him, well that was easy.

Changbin:"can you *point at his cheek* slap me here?"

IN:"huh?"

Why is everyone around him becoming weirder and weirder... Especially this dude.

And who's he to say "no" to such a great opportunity... He always wanted to slap him without any reason. he slapped him so hard that his cheek turned red... Changbin didn't lie when he said that IN's ways of dealing with people are too cruel.

IN(try not to smile):"why would you ask me to do such a thing to you *bit his lips* Hyung..."

Changbin:"Han kissed me on the cheek"

Okay that was a good reason and the youngest nods understanding his situation but then he freezed for a moment and looked at Changbin with wide eyes.

Then he made a disgusted face looking at his hand.

IN:"EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!"

He starts rubbing his hands that he slaps him with on Changbin's clothes repeating "eww" in every single rub he did.

That caused Changbin to laugh.

IN:"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!!! I TOUCH YOUR DISGUSTING KISS MARK ON YOUR CHEEK!!!"

Changbin:"but still *lol* I can't get enough of your cuteness *lol* i never saw someone who gets disgusted easily like you before"

IN stayed silent and watched out on how Changbin continued to laugh like crazy.

There was something he felt inside him and that he isn't annoyed with seeing him laugh anymore.

IN:"but I don't get it...why would Han-shii kiss you?"

Changbin:"that what I wanna know..."

.

.

.

.

.

Jisung:"I'm thankful for Changbin-hyung"

He said hugging his boyfriend's arms and putting his head on his shoulder.

They both were present at a spot in the penthouse massive garden, sitting on a bunch while admiring the sky and holding each other's hands.

Minho:"why?"

Minho put his head on top of Jisung's head.

Jisung:"he was the one who led me to your room last night and if he didn't we couldn't have that talk and we wouldn't end up together"

He was reminded of last night's events and couldn't but smile at how they both woke up at each other's faces.

Minho:"you sound so happy"

Jisung:"of course...i found someone who likes me for who I am and I won't ask for more...you're enough"

They both closed their eyes enjoying the moment they are having with a soothing breeze and the sound of the birds chirping playing in the background.

After minutes, Minho turned to kiss Jisung on his forehead who raised his head from his shoulder and looked up at him after he kissed him.

Jisung:"whaaat~"

Minho kept staring at him for a long time changing his facial expression from a soft one to a serious one.

Minho(💭):«now that you're a member of our gang and my boyfriend...i won't let anyone hurt you...I'll protect what matters cost»

"you are beautiful, too beautiful for me"

He contacted their both foreheads together.

Jisung:"you think you're the only one who could say that...you are also beautiful in my eyes, very beautiful that you seem unreal to me"

There was a moment when they stayed with their foreheads connected for a bit of time while their eyes were closed.

After, they opened their eyes and separated their foreheads and looked at each other with both of their lips only inches apart.

Minho closed his eyes first leaning towards Jisung who kept his eyes open witnessing his boyfriend who was leaning for a kiss.

Jisung:"what are you doing?"

Minho shut his eyes open, his lips were just inches away from his boyfriend's and couldn't take his eyes from those kissable lips.

Minho:"I'm obviously gonna kiss you, darling"

he licked his lips one more time before leaning again and shared with jisung a long passionate make out session.