A new school day

Isabelles pov:

I woke up to Hanks voice shouting at me to get up. It was my first day at the new school. Even worse it is for preppy rich kids who just live off their parents money. "Hank plss dont make me goo". He just looks sternly and walks out. 

I cake on my make up, as of course first impressions count. I put a full face including mascara and lip gloss as well as curling the ends of my hair. I also painted my nails dark, thought it fit the mood.

Worse of all she had to wear a school uniform. Which consists of a checked skirt, high knee socks and a blazer with a shirt underneath. I obviously had to adjust a few things, rolling the skirt so it barely covered my ass, rolled the sleeves of my blazer up and wore trainers, also with a few buttons done of her shirt. I walk down to tell Hank I'm ready. 

"Stop." Thats all I heard. I rolled my eyes and turned towards the voice eyeing Hank. "What the hell are you doing. You roll that skirt down right now misses, then tidy up that blazer and for god sakes button up your shirt." He says looking sternly whilst shaking his head. I was just about to open my mouth but his voice stopped me "I'd seriously consider what is about to come out of your mouth with the reasons why you are here and what got you in this situation in the first place kid."

I eyed him but corrected parts of my uniform; I was too tired to care. I still left my skirt high, I aint looking like a nun.

-

We arrived at the school. 

"jesus fucking christ Hank, looks like a fucking cult." I said as students walked past me and Hank as we stood at the entrance. "Hey language Isabelle, I wash that mouth of yours out with soap if u carry on". I am mimicked him walking in front of him.

We get to the front desk. The receptionist looked ancient, like she could keel over at any second. "Hi, we are here to see the headmaster. Its Hank with Isabelle." She just nods and says to sit in the waiting room. We sit down waiting for the headmaster to come down. I start fiddling with my hands a lot as I was nervous, I guess too much for Hanks liking as he just places one of his hands over mine and squeezes them. I sigh, great now he knows I'm nervous and actually care about this goddamn school. We get called into the headmasters office before Hank could say anything too me. 

Soon as we enter I see a man, about late 30s/ early 40s wearing a tailored dark coloured suit. He had sort of black, grey hair and well built. Him and Hank immediately embraced with a hug. "Long time no see, hows Erin?" The headmaster spoke as they both sat down with me. "Shes doing well, working in intelligence, smart kid". Headmaster nodded in agreement. "Anyways who have we got here hm, been told a lot about you Madison." He says making eye contact with me for quite an uncomfortable amount of time. I just just smile for a split second then look down at my shoes. Hank chuckles a bit "Ye shes a good kid, just needs a bit of structure and help getting back onto her school." Hanks says for me. "Right well lesson one has started so I will get someone to take you now." I nod again not making eye contact, I hate making eye contact with people with authority, makes me feel soo uncomfortable. Hank nudges me "Words kiddo".  Hank says to me. Its starting to annoy me a little, I don't get what the big deal is with not speaking. "Thank you" I say. A girl comes in, same uniform just wearing it I guess the right way. She has bleached blonde hair with layers of makeup on her face. She smiles slightly. She looks me up and down. "We have english, come on I'll take you." I get whisked away with this girl and just said bye to Hank.

No ones pov -

"Thanks for doing this" Hank says to the headmaster. "Anything for an old time friend Hank". Hank was just about to leave. "So whats the deal with the girl, who is she?". Hank sighs. "Shes a kid whose had a lot of trouble come her way, known her since she was young shes a good kid just gotta be steered in the wrong direction. But if anyone asks shes a distant relative of me. Like Erin." The headmaster nods, they both shake hands and Hank leaves for work.