*Introduction*

Hello,

My name is Arya. I have loved reading stories and poems ever since I was little. It would make me feel magical and fill within me a sense of happiness and completeness I have never felt before. As I grew older, the reader in me transited into a writer, who wants to let the world feel the very same way I had felt when I was a child. I have ever since jotted down many thoughts and poems that came to my mind but I never thought of putting them all together nor did have any idea that these tiny little sentences I wrote down on the corners and edges of my books would reach people and relate to them.

It was when I won 2nd place in my inter-school poetry competition, did I think I could actually make an influence on someone. I have written down many things, out of which some perished while the others remained sealed in a corner. There were many writings that made sense to me and sometimes it didn't. But that never  stopped me, I chose to have them written down somewhere, so I can return and have a look at them as I grow older. Some were beautiful fragments of my memories while some where the harsh realities that would often hit me, some expressed me as my rawest form, while some hid out my flaws. Not everything I wrote was perfect but everything I wrote had it's emotion being inked into it.

In "A Letter From Me to You", I want to express the state of a secret lover a secret admirer, who falls for her someone special, who adores him, yet can do nothing but have him remain as a muse to her writings, nothing more and nothing less.

I hope you guys will enjoy reading these thoughts that have been typed down with every ounce of emotion in it, though not all are the best, I hope you do find some parts of me resonating within you through these words.

- yourslovinglyarya
         Arya N. A