[ 2 ]

2 |  “ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 & 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞. ”

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

So..... Thats how you work... Kang Han.

Employees lining infront of their boss, trembles at the tranquil vocals of their boss, kim taehyung.
Every employees gulps down their saliva nervously knowing, it was a tranquil voice, it was storm.

Taehyung standing infront of them, tilts his head like a pure maniac, with his palm rested on the desk, while his another hands settled inside his black tight jean’s pocket.
His lips curved up, smirk came upon his lips, looking at the little human, who are free from curse, leading many technology, bowing their head infront of him.
Thats the power.
Thats what he holds, they fear them because they knows he can ruin them with snap of their finger.

I want answer!

He again calmly rasped, inducing employees stiff, their eyes digging on the floor shaken, they could sense the trepidation, the terror inside them stirred worse, when disquiet silence broke suddenly when kang han spoke, “ I-I am-am sorr-sorry.... Boss.

Taehyung forest eyes insanely darkens, “ Talk with eyes stiff on mine.

Employees expect han, frigids even their heartbeats hardened, hearing his words in serene manner, as they all possesses the knowledge of him. whoever keeps eyes with him, they will dig their own grave.

Han sweated badly, his eyes stiffen on the floor trembles with pure terror, his serene words where no far from maniac manner.
He didn't lifts his eyelids, not even moved.

He is close to his death, he doesn't know, but his co-workers knows.

Fire, you are fire..

Again disquite silence crept among them, employees anxious eyes watered, they instantly sucks a long breathes from their mouths, while few of them thanked the creator that they are not in han’s place.

Han’s eyes watered, his souls trembles, he sniffs dreadful breathes, this is not sadness of being fire from job, but possessing the knowledge of his death, whoever is fired by this company they are found next day.

Bo-Boss... I w-will do bet-better next-next time... I prom-promise.. ”, he spoke managing his sobs, while joining his hands for mercy.

But in his eyes, all it held is cruelty & dominance, there wasn't mercy in his eyes he is made like that.
His eyes tooks shades of satisfaction, he is satisfied looking at terror in his vocals.

GET LOST!

Han instantly flinch hearing his animalistic mad growl by him, he was calm before, but growled as if he is diagnosed with bipolar.

LEAVE EVERYONE... MEETING IS OVER!

His another roar successfully induce everyone flinched again, they instantly bow in sync and leave the office.
Han’s eyes widened with painful knowledge, the breathes he is taking, is soon goin to betray him.
He instantly run outside of the office with quick pace and uneven breathes.