15-16

, and stretched out his hand with some restraint. Just when he was about to hug her, he withdrew his hand again: "Auntie, I...my hands are dirty, and my body is dirty." He was afraid of soiling his clothes.
  Zhu An smiled slightly: "Then I'll put the clothes in uncle's room and wait until you have taken a shower before you come out and put them on?" "
  Yes." Ren Jianchen nodded heavily.
  Zhu An took the clothes into Zhu Dabao's room, and Ren Jianchen followed closely. His little heart was beating loudly. This was the first time he had new clothes to wear since he could remember, and he was just adopted. Made by my aunt.
  "Xiao Chen, aunt wants to ask you for a favor, can you?" Zhu An put down his clothes, turned around and said to Ren Jianchen.
  Ren Jianchen opened his smart eyes and asked, "Auntie, what are you doing for me?" He was very happy to be able to help his aunt. This showed that he was useful and not just a freeloader, which made him feel more at ease.
  Zhu An said with a smile: "Every time your uncle takes a bath, he can't rub his back. Aunt and uncle are different in gender. Fortunately, you are here now, so when you take a bath together later, can you Can you help uncle rub his back?"
  Ren Jianchen puffed out his chest and promised: "Don't worry, aunt, I will give uncle a bath."
  Zhu Dabao smiled stupidly: "Thank you, Xiao Chen."
  Zhu An changed the subject: "Brother "Xiao Chen has given you a rub, so you should give him a rub, too. We are a family and we have to help each other." In fact, Zhu Dabao takes a shower every day and is clean. She asked Uncle Ren to rub his eldest brother's back, mainly because In order for him to easily accept his big brother's back rub.
  "Don't worry, sister, I will also help Xiaochen take a bath." Zhu Dabao also assured boldly.
  "Then you have to rub it gently. You are a big child and have a lot of strength. Xiaochen has just returned from the hospital and is not in good health. If you use too much strength, he will be in pain." Zhu An reminded.
  "I understand, sister."
  Zhu An said to Ren Jianchen again: "Xiaochen, if uncle is too strong, you can remind him." "
  Yes."
  The two of them went to the bathroom behind the kitchen to take a shower. A large bucket of hot water and cold water were carried away. Zhu An quickly poured cold water into the empty pot.
  The older one and the younger one take a bath very slowly. All the children like to play with water. Even though the precocious Ren Jianchen cannot play with water, the eldest child Zhu Dabao still likes to play. From time to time, Zhu Dabao's careless voice came out of the bathroom: "Xiao Chen, there is mud on your body, you look so dirty." At this time, a shy voice would sneak up and say: "Uncle, I have
  been I haven't taken a shower since." My uncle's voice was so strong, could his aunt hear him? Ren Jianchen was a little worried.
  However, Ren Jianchen was not angry when faced with Zhu Dabao's words, because he knew that his uncle was different from others and did not mean to laugh at him. If others say that he is dirty, he will feel inferior.
  A smile appeared on Zhu You's lips. She left the kitchen, picked up the hoe and went to dig potatoes in the foundation next to her. The potatoes planted in the first month will be harvested in early May. Now that it is the end of April, you can dig some in advance and take them to the city.
  When Zhu Dabao and Ren Jianchen came out of the shower, they didn't see Zhu An in the kitchen. Ren Jianchen breathed a sigh of relief. It was great that his aunt didn't hear what he said just now.
  Zhu Dabao didn't see his sister, so he shouted loudly: "Sister...sister..." "
  Brother, I'm digging potatoes. They will be ready soon." Zhu An's voice came from the base.
  When Zhu Dabao heard his sister's response, he said, "Sister, I'm here to dig potatoes too." With that, he was about to go to the base.
  "Uncle, please take me back to the room to get dressed first." Ren Jianchen, who was still naked in Zhu Dabao's hands, said hurriedly. If he went to the base like this and was seen by others, he would be ashamed to death. He is not a child and cannot be naked.

Chapter 18
  ◎The eve of entering the county town◎
  Ren Jianchen's little hands couldn't help but touch the clothes on the bed. He was reluctant to touch the brand-new and unpatched clothes, because he was afraid that his hands would still be dirty and he would stain the clothes. So, he retracted his little hand and looked at it to make sure it was clean before he stretched out his hand again.
  "Xiao Chen, can you put on clothes?" Zhu Dabao saw Ren Jianchen sitting on the bed, looking at the clothes in a daze, thinking that he didn't know how to put on clothes. He thought that he was an uncle, an adult, and had to take care of the children, so he said, "Let me dress you. I'm good at dressing. I wear all my own clothes. My sister praises me for being smart." Dabao is as proud as a Erha.